• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Amazing atmosphere in Spry last night. I can't find attendance figures anywhere. Anybody have an idea?

Amazing atmosphere in Spry last night. I can't find attendance figures anywhere. Anybody have an idea?

Box score is 3,410. I think for NCAA tournament games we do count actual attendance (as in number of tickets sold) which would be pretty damn impressive because Spry capacity is only 3,000.

Box score is 3,410. I think for NCAA tournament games we do count actual attendance (as in number of tickets sold) which would be pretty damn impressive because Spry capacity is only 3,000.

We have to sell tickets for the hill for the NCAA.

We have to sell tickets for the hill for the NCAA.

We were waiting in line to get tickets and some dude came walking through giving out a handful of free tickets. If one of you was that dude... thanks again. Last night was the first time I can remember the hill spilling over to the far sideline. Really good crowd.

Plus many solo cup holding hoodlums outside watching :D

YESSSSSS TexasDeac got them tickets. DEACS going to be representing!

Gotta dig up my 2007 College Cup scarf. I've got it around here somewhere.

Also, they appear to be front row seats just behind and to the right of the goal (if you're facing it). We're going to reprise Ohio State and harass the hell out of the Denver keeper.

Going to the 07 championship in Cary was one of my favorite memories of Wake. It would be so awesome if we could do it again

Also, they appear to be front row seats just behind and to the right of the goal (if you're facing it). We're going to reprise Ohio State and harass the hell out of the Denver keeper.

I hope he's hefty and wears a turtle neck.

I hope he's hefty and wears a turtle neck.

LOL. I was actually sitting at about half field, and I could see him visible frustrated at the heckling from a distance. Agreed, MDMH, it is a treasured memory for me too!

LOL. I was actually sitting at about half field, and I could see him visible frustrated at the heckling from a distance. Agreed, MDMH, it is a treasured memory for me too!

one of my favorite deacon sports memories, was sitting midfield, remember how windy it was really made a huge difference in the halves. And the osu goalie whined all game.

Glad you guys all have great memories from 2007. All I have are s**t memories from Frisco in 2008! Losing the SF to a mediocre Carolina, a speeding ticket and a long drive home....:rulz:

Hoping for a better time in H-town next weekend....:thumbsup:

"The Demon Deacons and Pioneers have never met previously. Prior to joining the Demon Deacons before the 2015 season, Muuss was the head coach at Denver for eight seasons and amassed a record of 74-56-25. Denver is coached by former Demon Deacon Jamie Franks. He graduated in 2008 after winning the national championship as a Deacon in 2007. Franks was an assistant coach under Muuss at Denver before taking over as head coach after Muuss departed for Wake Forest. Friday's game will mark the first time Wake Forest will oppose a team coached by a former Demon Deacon."

one of my favorite deacon sports memories, was sitting midfield, remember how windy it was really made a huge difference in the halves. And the osu goalie whined all game.

It was hella cold. But so awesome. Jealous of those making the trip to Houston.

Back