• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU to offer undergraduate biomed and engineering degrees

I gave campus tours during undergrad and you'd be surprised at how many people asked about engineering. I would get the question once a week and these were the people who already knew from the admissions literature that we didn't have an engineering program, but were still very interested Wake. The best answer I could give was major in physics and maybe try to go the grad school, but you'd have to square up and be like Wake isn't the place then. This is a good move that's overdue in my opinion. We'll really be cooking with gas once we establish this and get the roller coaster concentration off the ground.

I gave campus tours during undergrad and you'd be surprised at how many people asked about engineering. I would get the question once a week and these were the people who already knew from the admissions literature that we didn't have an engineering program, but were still very interested Wake. The best answer I could give was major in physics and maybe try to go the grad school, but you'd have to square up and be like Wake isn't the place then. This is a good move that's overdue in my opinion. We'll really be cooking with gas once we establish this and get the roller coaster concentration off the ground.

Same - especially with biomed. Best I could ever say was pick a science and go to grad school...

Back