• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU / UNC Game Thread

Played 1 minute against Clemson, otherwise hasn't played at all since the State game. It's strange.

ETA: I particularly mean the decision to play him 1 minute after not playing him at all several games in a row. This could hurt him if he were to transfer.

Played 1 minute against Clemson, otherwise hasn't played at all since the State game. It's strange.

ETA: I particularly mean the decision to play him 1 minute after not playing him at all several games in a row. This could hurt him if he were to transfer.

????
You do realize that you actually have to transfer to start the 12-month clock dont you? It doesnt matter whether you play or not if you havent transferred. If that is not what you meant, I dont understand your post.

????
You do realize that you actually have to transfer to start the 12-month clock dont you? It doesnt matter whether you play or not if you havent transferred. If that is not what you meant, I dont understand your post.

Oh, I was thinking it worked the same way as normal red shirt. Never mind then.

Tony Chennault has played 54 minutes in the last two games. The combined stats are as follows: 8 points, 7 turnovers, 6 assists and 6 rebounds.

I feel certain that Fields could do the same. We can't get worse PG play than we are getting. Give someone else a damn chance instead of trying to run them away from the program.

Apropos of nothing, did anyone else notice that we (with the exception of Nikita and the walk-ons) wore Jordans tonight? Couldn't tell if they were cp3.Vs, but they likely were. They didn't seem to be wake forest player exclusives as I didn't see any WF logos on them. Also not sure why we can't give them to the walk-ons.

While I was looking at shoes did I miss a good game?

Tony Chennault has played 54 minutes in the last two games. The combined stats are as follows: 8 points, 7 turnovers, 6 assists and 6 rebounds.

I feel certain that Fields could do the same. We can't get worse PG play than we are getting. Give someone else a damn chance instead of trying to run them away from the program.

Yeah I agree with this, Chennault's play is disheartening and frustrating. He may has well get a chance

Damn, I miss Ish.

Damn, I miss Ish.

Be careful what you wish for... Ignoring my advice, I'm already overhyping CMM. It could be a long decade.

Is there a top-ranked 7th grader we can offer?

Wow. I thought the game was tonight. Lol. Missed the entire thing and oddly feel pretty good about that.

Well at least the score was closer than I would have predicted!

#apathy

Yeah I agree with this, Chennault's play is disheartening and frustrating. He may has well get a chance

We played pretty well with CJ at the point and Chase at the 2 last night. Not sure why Chase isn't out there more. He had a bunch of nice dimes, hustles his butt off, gives us another offensive threat and allows us to spread the floor. Seems like Nikita takes a lot of his minutes and I'd rather see Chase get them at this point.

All I can say is that I Miss college hoops.... :(

Fields went 1-8 last time I saw him. He is not as good as TC and too small is not his problem. Lack of game is his issue.

Fischer with the 1-7 FG/0-4 on 3 pointers night. He does shoot FT's well though! :)

Harris struggles with dribbling, so he isn't the answer.

The white kid going to State would have helped next year, but CMM is plenty good enough. There is hope.

We played pretty well with CJ at the point and Chase at the 2 last night. Not sure why Chase isn't out there more. He had a bunch of nice dimes, hustles his butt off, gives us another offensive threat and allows us to spread the floor. Seems like Nikita takes a lot of his minutes and I'd rather see Chase get them at this point.

I thought Nikita played fairly well tonight. I'd like to see CJ at point, Chase at shooting guard and much less of Tony rather than Nikita.

I never really followed recruiting or the behind the scenes basketball stuff before we started this board. I only ever used the opinions of people on the boards to guide me. The hype that TC got before getting here last year was astronomical. I look at his game this year and the latter part of last year and it's just mind-boggling.

I know he got hurt for most of last season, but jeez..

I never really followed recruiting or the behind the scenes basketball stuff before we started this board. I only ever used the opinions of people on the boards to guide me. The hype that TC got before getting here last year was astronomical. I look at his game this year and the latter part of last year and it's just mind-boggling.

Yup.

Dead on.

It was driven by a very small number of posters.

Back