• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Anti-WFU

Which team comes out victorious?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bzz would win easily.

Chennault vs Fields - big advantage ChennaultCJ vs. JTT - CJ id far more consistent and better at D
Tavis vs. Ari- no contest -Travis does basically everything better
Nikita vs. Tabb -At least Nikita tries
Carsoin vs. Tony - soft versus hands of stone- a wash

Bzz vs. Dino - again no contest. Dino was an awful coach who panicked over and over.

Isn't it funny how after a couple of games, most were saying that Fields was so much better than Chennault and should be starting???

This is a completely unfair set up. How about these teams?

Dino's team: T.C, Gary Clark, McKie, Tabb, Walker

Bzz's team: Fields, CJ, Ari, Green, Carson

The fallacy of this poll is that it only covers 2 recruiting classes. JT/JJ/AFA are clearly the best players over the last 5 years and all clearly "anti-WFU".

"Nikita vs. Tabb -At least Nikita tries"

When you factor in court dates, academic eligibilty, and time to get high/make sales, Dino's team is even more suspect. I also think Dino loses the wardrobe battle. Dino be gel'n with the better hair however.

I've never wanted the dufus option more. This is like the moveable object is met by the resistible force.

I have no idea why you arranged the teams like you did, but CJ and Mckie are the two best players by far and are on the same team. Therefore, they win.

The scary part of this whole exercise is that McKie is obviously the best player on either team....the second best is a pretty steep drop off.

Also, we have to factor in that someone is going to get suspended before the tip-off.

And, the neutral court would have to be actually in NC because I'm sure some of these guys can't leave the state...so it can't be tooo neutral

Is Dino wearing a double-breasted suit with tie or a mock turtle?

The teams are set up the way they are because it was claimed in another thread that if you throw any point guard in with the players [Redacted] has let go, they would beat our current team.

Having Dino coach them was just an added bit of humor.

You do not need a genius to coach against the Buzz team. The game strategy would be to go down low and let Tabb and Woods muscle thru that weak excuse for a front court.

You do not need a genius to coach against the Buzz team. The game strategy would be to go down low and let Tabb and Woods muscle thru that weak excuse for a front court.

If by "muscle through" you mean travel, stumble, miss chippies and dribble off the knee then yes this is the correct strategy.

Back