• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are the most beatdown places you've visited?

I'm curious about the three-generation prison sentence. Are men and women allowed to bed down in jail to create the subsequent generations? Permissive (or even enough physical proximity to create unpermitted) co-ed sex romps would not be a thing I would expect to be allowed in a North Korean prison.

I'm curious about the three-generation prison sentence. Are men and women allowed to bed down in jail to create the subsequent generations? Permissive (or even enough physical proximity to create unpermitted) co-ed sex romps would not be a thing I would expect to be allowed in a North Korean prison.

This may contain some information:

Every other year or so I have to attend an in-law event in Maxton N.C. Every time I drive out of town with my head shaking and my wife saying “thank God my dad got out of that place”.

Every other year or so I have to attend an in-law event in Maxton N.C. Every time I drive out of town with my head shaking and my wife saying “thank God my dad got out of that place”.

Is there still a Hardee's right off the highway?

MOntgomery, AL It is depressing even driving towards it....but liberating driving away!

Back