• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Check out The Stews. College band from Auburn that is creating a huge following among the college kids. I saw them with my daughter and they kill it live. I think they will be big.

Good shit, that! Just getting back to this thread guitardeac thanks for posting

I think I've posted this before, but this show is incredible. Since the Dead didn't have a NYE show that year Jerry and Billy (and Boz Scaggs) sit in for most of the back part of the show. Owsley Stanley dosed everyone and Butch Trucks said his drums were melting so Billy had to take over.

I think I've posted this before, but this show is incredible. Since the Dead didn't have a NYE show that year Jerry and Billy (and Boz Scaggs) sit in for most of the back part of the show. Owsley Stanley dosed everyone and Butch Trucks said his drums were melting so Billy had to take over.

Cool. Looking forward to this.

Here is another random Dead-involved jam I like that's not the Dead, but Garcia and Lesh (and maybe Kreutzmann, but probably not) jam with Doug Sahm and Leon Russell in Austin on Thanksgiving 1972.

There's a pretty excellent Laurel Canyon documentary on Epix (NOT the Jakob Dylan one), and that production co. is currently working on a Bay Area/San Francisco one, so I'm looking forward to more Dead stuff and Doug Sahm/Sir Douglas Quintet in that, I hope, as well as some Boz, I'd imagine. There's also this legendary Airplane/Dead jam. I'm sure that movie's going to be pretty sweet. Jorma's live acoustic virtual sets from his place in Ohio early in the pandemic helped keep me sane.

if you liked the last julia jacklin album then you'll like this julia jacklin album

Had a pretty good run of shows over the last week:
Black Crowes
North Mississippi All Stars
Phish x 3
The Get Up Kids

All of them were good shows for different reasons; my favorite was probably Phish Dicks N2 - all thriller, no filler after the rain delay.

Cool. Studio versions of the Roxy setlist for their first show on their 50th anniversary tour. Nothing from Stranded and only one from Country Life, which may be my two favorite, but still looks pretty sweet.

cookout are you saying that you don't like RHCP or are you saying that the album cover art from 30 years ago doesn't meet community standards ?

Solid troll to post an image of the player instead of the actual embedded player 😉

saw rhcp at nats park last night, they are dope live w/ frusciante

Back