• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Another rain song. Also a great bird lyric. "Blackbird is dumb in the juniper, lapwing shivers in the dripping thicket."

Listened to the new Tyler Childers release; 3 versions of the same songs. Mostly material he's been playing, so I think it's only a couple of truly new songs. It's good (?), but not something I'm going to buy. The Food Stamps sound tight and the sound has clearly evolved which is cool - wish there was more truly new material in this release.

My bro in law was at 3 of the 4 Brooklyn shows, said they were great

Saw Miranda and the Beat open for The King Khan and BBQ Show and hadn't heard them before. I have a few of their songs in the rotation now.

My bro in law was at 3 of the 4 Brooklyn shows, said they were great
I am so jealous of my NYC friends that got to go to 4 shows in a row. Meanwhile I have to drive 5 hours and stay in a holiday inn express for the night. It’s worth it to me to see a band I’ve loved since 1994, but I’m jealous of all those people that just hopped on the subway 4 days in a row.

I am so jealous of my NYC friends that got to go to 4 shows in a row. Meanwhile I have to drive 5 hours and stay in a holiday inn express for the night. It’s worth it to me to see a band I’ve loved since 1994, but I’m jealous of all those people that just hopped on the subway 4 days in a row.
Pavement will be on Austin City Limits in 2023 and they are streaming the taping on Monday.

Back