• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Caught one of my best shows ever last night (21st show this year) - psychedelic surf-rock band called Daikaiju. They're headed back east; strongly recommend checking them out if they come through your town.

Every time this thread pops up I'm reminded that that dude had a picture of of his wife's breasts as an avatar and apparently they both were cool with it.
a relic of the era when people referred to their sig others as ____toy

Every time this thread pops up I'm reminded that that dude had a picture of of his wife's breasts as an avatar and apparently they both were cool with it.
Don't remember if you were around for OSD, but those breasts were a major part of his (boards) identity.

Haha his first two listening posts were Limp Bizkit and Panama by Van Halen. That seems pretty on brand. I hate I wasn't posting when he was around.

so, so excited this is back. @ChrisL68 you in?

725g3r1sr7t91.jpg

Saw the Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio last night and they were great. They'll be on the east coast later this year and if they're close you should check them out. It was a total vibe...Delvon is cool as hell on that organ and Jimmy James will melt your face off. Last night was a master class on improving - so much fun.

This morning, switching gears a bit and listening to the Dead's 10/14/83 Show from Hartford.

Back