• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do you drive?

DG3

I Am RJKarl
Reaction score
As I've been looking at cars all day, I decided that we should share what kind of car we drive. I'll start.

2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

What we should do is make a list of prominent posters and then have everyone guess what kind of car they drive....that would be entertaining.

What we should do is make a list of prominent posters and then have everyone guess what kind of car they drive....that would be entertaining.

someone should take the responses via PM, then post the names of the participating posters and an answer bank of all the cars answered. then have the rest of the board try to match the poster to the car.

I don't know much in this world, but I can say with an extremely high degree of certainty that when rjkarl isn't taking the bus, he drives a 1997 Toyota Tercel in sort of a light blue.

As I've been looking at cars all day, I decided that we should share what kind of car we drive. I'll start.

2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

I used to drive one of those. Now I drive one of these:

2ford-f150-platinum-main1214_rdax_646x396.jpg

01.jpg

BOOM top speed 80, heat doesn't work, neither does the speedometer below 45. Gets 18 miles to the gallon and the tape player's busted. Also handles like shit in the snow or even rain, because it's front wheel drive and weighs like 50 pounds. I fucking love it so much.

2003 honda civic LX. faithful little sucker. it's going to be a sad day in dh-land when i have to get rid of him.

Like this, but a big deacon head magnet on the hood and doors

50891053-640.jpg

01.jpg

BOOM top speed 80, heat doesn't work, neither does the speedometer below 45. Gets 18 miles to the gallon and the tape player's busted. Also handles like shit in the snow or even rain, because it's front wheel drive and weighs like 50 pounds. I fucking love it so much.

My dad has a 1999 Frontier, and he loves it.

in true PacNW form, i drive a subaru. (2008 outback wagon, blue/tan)

I effing love it, but sometimes I do miss my POS '95 jeep grand cherokee (red) (which I also loved).

2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring.

Has a salvage title. Bought it withe 3K miles on it after it had been in a garage beside another car that was on fire. The entire left side of the car was had fire damage.

Looks brand new now except for the base of the radio antenna which is a bit melted.

2rnzqtw.jpg

This is my first car when I went to get my stuff out of it after it was murdered =(

Back