• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do you drive?

You know it bitches.

RollsRoyceCart.JPG

my cars in order of my ownership:
2003 (dad's old car, which died shortly after i got it)
13883388_1.jpg

2004 (dad's weekend car)
03.jpg

2005-2011
images

2011-now (actual picture of my actual car)
x2_5cfee80

Last edited:
default.html

My current car. I also have an old green Jeep Wrangler for the weekend and when I'm hauling stuff.

Editted: Red X = Red M-B C300.

2005 Silver Nissan XTerra Off Road Edition.

Love it.

Drove a 2005 Red (49er, not State College) Nissan Frontier prior to this..

2005 Silver Nissan XTerra Off Road Edition.

Love it.

Drove a 2005 Red (49er, not State College) Nissan Frontier prior to this..

You should get your transmssion and radiator checked. My 05 Xterra had the catastrophic coolant leak into the tranny fluid cooler and got FUBAR. It came down to putting over 5K into a truck worth 7500, with Nissan kicking in almost half after the repair. So I said fuck Nissan and got a 2013 Ford Escape, which I love.

You should get your transmssion and radiator checked. My 05 Xterra had the catastrophic coolant leak into the tranny fluid cooler and got FUBAR. It came down to putting over 5K into a truck worth 7500, with Nissan kicking in almost half after the repair. So I said fuck Nissan and got a 2013 Ford Escape, which I love.

Yeah, same thing happened to the Frontier. Rolled the dice with the XTerra when they pretty much gave it to me after the Frontier thing.. Tranny & Radiator good thus far so we'll see.

x2_5cfee80
[/QUOTE]

When I bought my Tahoe, I almost walked across the street and bought a black 530 that looked similar to this. The sales guy was being an ass, so I told him he could look out the window and watch me pull off the lot next door in my new BMW. After I left he called me while in negotiations at the BMW dealership and took my offer.

1999 Chevy Tahoe; 167K miles; A/C doesn't work and the windshield leaks when it rains.

I'll be sad when I get rid of it.

If I ever start making buckets money, I'll ditch the frontier for one of these
mercedes-g63-amg-6x6-sdfks-18.jpg

Back