• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do you keep your Thermostat at?...

BentleysSVP

Reaction score
What Temp do you guys try to keep your apartment/house/etc at?

68 but I only turn the AC on when I go to sleep. It's rarely if ever on during the day.

DAYUM HOW DO YOU PEOPLE SURVIVE

That's what I am wondering. During the day its normally around 74. At night its 71, sometimes colder. Its more of a big deal at night for me than during the day.

I don't have a programmable thermostat, just some 1-10 & hi/low settings on my AC window unit.that said it's usually 77-79 in my apartment. I had the window unit on as high as it went when it was like 100 out and that's the best it can do, it got to like 81, I think. Then I left it on high and the outside temps cooled. Got the temps down to like 74 which felt so cold.

Upstairs unit on program: Day: 88; ~ 8:30 pm: 80. Then a tick down twice during the night to 79 then 78 before jumping back up to 88 at ~ 9 am.

Downstairs: 78 during the day and 77 overnight. I make this change manually.

These are the settings we're using during the heat of summer.

71, our apt is naturally cool since we're in a lot of shade and on the bottom level.

We don't have run anything during the spring/fall.

74 during the summer. but i live in a relatively old house, so in the middle of the day, the a/c often can't keep up with the heat outside, so the temp is actually higher than that.

During the day about 78 and around 72 or 73 at night.

Back