• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is missing from this story?

Well, what was it: too much tv, violent video games, twinkies, or perhaps the lack of a father?

Reading this and the text of the link before reading the article, I thought this may have been a murder not involving kids with easy access to a gun, but that is what it is. :rulz: No reason for this kind of stuff to happen.

Psst.... Hey. I think someone is trying to play the race card. Pass it on.

Bullshit. White people don't kill white people. Enough with your propaganda.

Bored white teenagers have never hurt a soul.

"The Daily Mail article states that it was reported that two were black, one white."
I haven't been able to find proof in a DM article though.

I don't know where they picked up those photos..maybe their facebook pages, but talk about picking the worst ones and throwing them up there. An American website would and should be skewered for doing it.

I don't know where they picked up those photos..maybe their facebook pages, but talk about picking the worst ones and throwing them up there. An American website would and should be skewered for doing it.

Why, were they photoshopped? Did the website trick them into taking them?

I am not seeing a cracker among those utes

Why, were they photoshopped? Did the website trick them into taking them?

I am guessing there are pictures of the boys..particularly the kid with the bandanna that look less menacing. From the tone of the article it would appear they purposely chose more dramatic looking pictures.

George Zimmerman says hello.

Justice for Chris!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope. These guys were smart enough to trick someone of the victim's race into joining them. Racial aspect is off the table.

Back