• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is missing from this story?

Yikes.

"And three days before what police call the indiscriminate shooting, the suspect, 15-year-old James Edwards Jr., tweeted, "With my n****s when it's time to start taken life's."
Back in April, he tweeted, "90% of white ppl (people) are nasty. #HATE THEM."

the first quote is from a rap song

hmmm...an attempt to Saneftize it, eh?

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=4118&t=3348544

Why does every headline say we elected a black President?

I am so amazed and frustrated by this! Obama is not black!!! He did such a good job of convinving people that he's black it's just incredible to me. His mother was white!!! I would be willing to bet that half the pople that voted for him did not know that his mother was white, and therefore you can call him white just as well as you can call him black.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=192&f=4118&t=3348544

Why does every headline say we elected a black President?

I am so amazed and frustrated by this! Obama is not black!!! He did such a good job of convinving people that he's black it's just incredible to me. His mother was white!!! I would be willing to bet that half the pople that voted for him did not know that his mother was white, and therefore you can call him white just as well as you can call him black.

AGAIN, I am not talking about what he friggin looks like. I will ask for the last time my question again. Why do the headlines say we elected a black President when in FACT we did not?

The closest to an answer I have seen is that the headlines say this because it's boring to think we elected another white President. That would be sad and I hope that is not correct. At least it tried to answer the question.

Let me say this. I have hundreds of black employees working for me, and occasionally in the cafateria the politics have come up lately. Yesterday this came up, and not a single black employee in the room knew that his mother was white and 100% of them voted for Obama. When they found it out, they to a man were pissed off. Every single one of them refused to believe it. It was quite an interesting discussion. Virtually all of them said they voted for him because they wanted a black President. There were no other reasons given for voting for them. Then another employee asked if they would still vote for him now that they know he is 50% black and 50% white, and most said they would have to think about that.

I didn't really want to tell this story, but THIS is why I asked the question.

the do koreans eat buffets was no slouch

the one where the anal tear was revealed

This is it! Two young black men beating an 89 year old WWII veteran to death? WTF is going on?

Back