• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the Best French Fry Style?

The Best Fry?

• Crinkle Cut

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • Curly

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Shoestring

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Standard (e.g. McDonalds style)

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Steak

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Waffle

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
Curly fries ? Good god you people are rednecks !

mcdonald's is too thin to be a standard fry

Had some pretty delicious shoestring fries last night.

also IN. not something I think is worthy of the :couch: , either.

I generally eschew wedges EXCEPT at mountain fried chicken where I will go HAM on potato wedges.

French fries with the curry ketchup at Amsterdam Falafel in DC are my favorite. Crinkle cut at crappy burger/hot dog places are always delicious. Chik Fila waffle fries are great.

Free fries at Amsterdam Falafel this week (to Friday)! YMMV as this is may only be available at my particular location.

Free fries at Amsterdam Falafel this week (to Friday)! YMMV as this is may only be available at my particular location.

Which one?

Went to the one in AMo all the time for dinner when I lived there. It's a bit weird going there at like 7:00 when all your previous experiences had been after midnight before moving to the neighborhood.

No wrong answers in the original, went with curly over steak. Tater tots suck though. I don't like food that reminds me of elementary school

No wrong answers in the original, went with curly over steak. Tater tots suck though. I don't like food that reminds me of elementary school

this is not the unpopular opinion thread. take this garbage elsewhere.

Which one?

Went to the one in AMo all the time for dinner when I lived there. It's a bit weird going there at like 7:00 when all your previous experiences had been after midnight before moving to the neighborhood.

Davis Sq (Boston 'burb)

The answer is obviously crinkle cut fries, because that's what Dairi-o does.

Gonna have some tonight.

I thought we established crinkle cut are too hit-or-miss to be the best? They're either good (but still not as good as other options) or terrible and dry.

I thought we established crinkle cut are too hit-or-miss to be the best? They're either good (but still not as good as other options) or terrible and dry.

Dairi-o is crinkle cut and the best fry there is, so you've gotta be wrong.

Dairi-o is crinkle cut and the best fry there is, so you've gotta be wrong.

nah, i don't think i am.
look, i got pretty much zero sleep and i'm feeling pretty testy today. i will fight you.

nah, i don't think i am.
look, i got pretty much zero sleep and i'm feeling pretty testy today. i will fight you.

I'm bigger, stronger and fight dirty. Come at me.

Seriously, I'll buy you hot dogs and fries at Dairi-o when you're around.

Yeah, let bym know the next time you're in Kernersville.

N6ClZ4.gif

Back