• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the kinkiest thing that has ever happened in a Wake dorm room?

someone on here used to have a strip tease that made its way around the scout PM system, let me see if I can find it

So either a 3-way and 2-way at the same time or just 5 people all wildly boning each other orgy-style. Have to think that happened at some point.

It's college. I'd be shocked if that didn't happen every year at least once (and more likely multiple times).

Don't know the year, but that did happen. The fraternity was LXA.

This legend was hashed out extensively on the Scout board many years ago. As I recall it involved a homeless woman and not a hooker, although I'm sure those lines could have been blurred. Though widely attributed to the Lambda Chis, and why not, I believe the final analysis pointed to the Alpha Sigs.

That is unless I'm confusing my legends.

This legend was hashed out extensively on the Scout board many years ago. As I recall it involved a homeless woman and not a hooker, although I'm sure those lines could have been blurred. Though widely attributed to the Lambda Chis, and why not, I believe the final analysis pointed to the Alpha Sigs.

That is unless I'm confusing my legends.

It definitely wasn't the Alpha Sigs.

Guy I knew puked on a girl while hitting it from behind. It was not intentional, though, which probably puts it the category of disgusting instead of kinky.

Guy I knew puked on a girl while hitting it from behind. It was not intentional, though, which probably puts it the category of disgusting instead of kinky.
Sooooo, Saturday night in college?

This thread is making me sad, and I went to Georgia Tech for fucks sake. Wake can't have been this lame.

As much as I love shitting on Wake kids for being nerds, one of the most aggressive sex partner I ever came across was some Wake undergrad chick.

It was Halloween weekend back when I was still in Winston and I left this weird party at the Millennium Center and walked over to Finneys. I was dressed as USA Clint Dempsey because I generally suck at Halloween costumes and this girl walks up to me as I'm ordering my first drink and says "I like soccer players". We left 2 mins later. Had a great night at my place downtown and then I dropped her off at her Beemer SUV on campus the next morning. I believe it had Connecticut plates. She was a good 5-6 years younger than me. Hot too.

No names or numbers exchanged. Which was how she wanted it. Game recognize game girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three thymes let me watch them make out one night. I thought as a joke, but one told me later they kept going.

Back