• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Men "Expect"

Deaconcav actually likes a solid 70s bush

I'd be stunned if more than like 1% of guys noticed split ends.

It doesn't matter what men expect or want. Women dress up and doll themselves up to impress other women.

Expect?

#2 and the first half of #5

btw: somebody needs to get logged in to their PIITB parody immediately.

Deaconcav actually likes a solid 70s bush

as long as you leave the happy trail natural as well. he prefers dark headed women for this reason. nipple hair is a big plus for him also.

So based on our last thread- men, when you start dating someone, do you expect (if you want to continue dating the girl) that:

1. That they will have a waxed bikini area?

2. That they will have non-bushy eyebrows and eliminate any unibrow?

3. That they will have sexy bra-underwear, meaning not your typical cotton panty, but a lacy thong and sexy bra?

4. That they will have their hair relatively free of split ends?

5. That they will dress up if you're going to a dressy place/ night on the town? Including some kind of sexy heels?

6. That they will smell amazing?

Also, any other "grooming" expectations? We're being totally shallow here, so we'll take it as a given that the girl has a nice personality, etc. Maybe I am thinking men expect more than they actually do!

Yes
Yes
Yes
No
No
Yes

Its impossible to notice unless you have a microscope.

split ends are something that i notice on myself, but would never be close enough to notice on anybody else. i would assume guys couldn't care less.

I'd be stunned if more than like 1% of guys noticed split ends.

I know, seriously. I think you're giving men too much credit awakegirl!

Plus, if I go out with a guy it's not like I'd notice if he didn't have cologne on and I'd give him a -1 for that. I DO notice when he smells good though. It's not like I expect it of him and I'd think it's the same with a lot of these things for guys with girls.

I could be wrong though. I am just taking a guess because I have no clue what split ends look like. I do know when a girl has shitty looking hair though.

There are girls with unibrow????

I guess it's probably pretty common on the Yukon dating scene

Back