• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Men "Expect"

Guys: do you really care if the bikini region is specifically WAXED as opposed to just well-kempt in other ways (razor for example).

Aside from razor burn/bumps I don't know how anyone would tell the difference if both are well maintained.

Deaconcav likes it looking like don king is peaking out between the thighs though.

i'm sure the boys will answer. and i doubt any of them can even tell the difference. i think the difference is for the girls...waxing is WAY more long-term, less high-maintenance, and you don't have to worry about the irritation like with shaving.

Agreed... RTQ, you owe it to yourself to give it a try. It can hurt like a bitch at the time, but you won't be disappointed!

don't you have to grow hair out rather long to allow waxing to work?

Yes, it's supposed to be a 1/4 of an inch I believe. A lady friend of mine got it done when the hair was too short and she was hurting, I was laughing.

Really don't care about this list, but a unibrow and stank would certainly keep me away.

What girl, under 40 and in decent shape, doesn't wear thongs on a semi-regular basis? I know plenty of girls that only wear thongs.

Really don't care about this list, but a unibrow and stank would certainly keep me away.

And I think those are pretty true for what women expect of men, too. Unibrows can definitely get by but I don't think women are utterly excited to see them.

What girl, under 40 and in decent shape, doesn't wear thongs on a semi-regular basis? I know plenty of girls that only wear thongs.

Not to mention shaved as well, its 2011. Also are we allowed to link really inappropriate material here? As long as you have to click on it first? Im specifically talking about the site "guess her muff", which you can now google. Fun and disgusting times to be had.

Not to mention shaved as well, its 2011. Also are we allowed to link really inappropriate material here? As long as you have to click on it first? Im specifically talking about the site "guess her muff", which you can now google. Fun and disgusting times to be had.

Ehh, I would just leave it as a google search word to use. Just to be on the safe side.

oh man, I love that site. so hilarious and filthy

No to "waxed" area, but shaved suffices and is at least expected. Groomed to some extent is a must.

no to sexy bra, but yes to sexy underwear

yes to everything else

Back