• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Men "Expect"

As per razor burn, if she shaves everyday she won't get razor burn. Just give it a once over in the shower.

all this muff talk reminds me of something i saw on rotten.com 10 years ago with a caption that said "better get the weed whacker". this muff was unnatural

So based on our last thread- men, when you start dating someone, do you expect (if you want to continue dating the girl) that:

1. That they will have a waxed bikini area?

2. That they will have non-bushy eyebrows and eliminate any unibrow?

3. That they will have sexy bra-underwear, meaning not your typical cotton panty, but a lacy thong and sexy bra?

4. That they will have their hair relatively free of split ends?

5. That they will dress up if you're going to a dressy place/ night on the town? Including some kind of sexy heels?

6. That they will smell amazing?

Also, any other "grooming" expectations? We're being totally shallow here, so we'll take it as a given that the girl has a nice personality, etc. Maybe I am thinking men expect more than they actually do!

1. As others have said, well maintained, don't care how you get it.

2. Tweeze it. Doesn't take that long if you do it regularly. I get the unibrow and tweeze mine.

3. Don't wear any underwear. Problem solved.

4. Never paid any attention. Hairdos are nice and all but not a deal breaker.

5. Dress for the event. She doesn't have to wear the heels unless she wants to.

6. Shower and deodorant is fine with me. Some perfumes are nasty. I'd almost rather have no smell than perfume anyway.

1) Lets just keep it groomed
2) This is a no brainer
3) As long as they fit ands it's not granny panties and an 18 hour bra I'm ok. I had a gf who had a really nice athletic rump and had this one pair (period panties) that kind of sagged off her ass.....I couldn't stand them, mostly because she had such as nice butt and those panties completely hid that fact (they weren't granny panties, just panties from when she was 10-15lbs heavier)
4) Nice hair is a big plus, but I don't really even know what split ends are
5) Dress for the event. I don't find shoes "sexy". I'm pretty much a shoe whore as far as men's shoes go, but I don't look at chicks shoes and make any kind of judgement other than appropriate/ridiculous looking. I'm 6'4" so most girls want to wear heels just to close the height gap, but I don't really care
6) Smelling nice is nice, but nothing too unnatural and no scent is fine as long as there's no BO

I can't hold the woman to a higher standard than I hold myself. So as long as you look presentable, that's cool with me.

In fact, I don't really want a woman who spends hours in front of the mirror.

chris rock says it the best

"You know what men want?

Food, sex, silence. That's it.

Food, sex, silence.
''Feed me, fuck me, shut the fuck up!''

Our goals seem very attainable, don't they?"

So based on our last thread- men, when you start dating someone, do you expect (if you want to continue dating the girl) that:

1. That they will have a waxed bikini area? Defs Expect well groomed. Waxed or totally shaved is a plus.

2. That they will have non-bushy eyebrows and eliminate any unibrow? Not only should they have no uni/bushybrow, but I find that some girls have NO idea what the proper shape of an eyebrow should look like, and have those creepy upside down V eyebrows, or some other fucked-up mess going on due to awful grooming. Look at a magazine or two and imitate that. Also the painted-on eyebrows with no actual hair creep me out.

3. That they will have sexy bra-underwear, meaning not your typical cotton panty, but a lacy thong and sexy bra? Not completely necessary, but bonus points for sexy without being too slutty, if I see garters or like latex on the first date, it might be ON that night but callback chances will probs be hurt.

4. That they will have their hair relatively free of split ends? I dont think guys notice split ends that often, but you have to have a contemporary style with no scary dye job unless that is your 'look', in which case its a hard one to pull off.

5. That they will dress up if you're going to a dressy place/ night on the town? Including some kind of sexy heels?
6" Loubou's aren't mandatory, but you need to be able to dress appropriately for the occasion and know what the proper amount of sexy vs classy is

6. That they will smell amazing? Most girl purfumes are off putting rather than sexy. (I feel like this is probably the same way for guys). Need to smell celan, purfume is fine if it isnt overpowering or old lady/funeral home flower smelling.

Also, any other "grooming" expectations? We're being totally shallow here, so we'll take it as a given that the girl has a nice personality, etc.

One last one that is an absolute KILLER for me is bad breath. Like I have gone out with girls that are smokers that have better breath than some girls that aren't. Everyone has morning breath to some extent, but I have gone out with lawyers, accountants, consultants etc that fit all of the above requirements but their breath smelled like they had been drinking cheap work coffee all day. Its unbelievable. Gotta be some self awareness there.
Maybe I am thinking men expect more than they actually do!

Last edited:
i criticized this girl i was hooking up with for smoking, mostly cause i dont want you smoking cigs and then getting in my bed cause it smells. that did not end well.

i criticized this girl i was hooking up with for smoking, mostly cause i dont want you smoking cigs and then getting in my bed cause it smells. that did not end well.

Shouldn't be hooking up with a smoker if it bothered you... of course she's gonna take offense. They always do.

I would never expect a girl to be completely waxed/shaved. I expect her to be well groomed, yes, but as long as it's not running wild it's fine. Some girls look awful completely shaved.

Yep. I prefer women who look like they have gone through puberty. Also not fond of the landing strip as it seems a bit phallic to me. A well trimmed triangle is the way to go. A stray hair or two in the mouth is really not that big of a deal relative to the other stuff I'm doing down there.

well it was like sometimes she did smoke and sometimes she didnt. she is one of those like pseudo smokers.

Back