• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Men "Expect"

I love that I got to come back after work mtgs to the awesome responses on this thread. As far as the shaving v. waxing- it just seems cleaner to me to wax, but others could have same results without. I didn't realize so many guys still liked some pubes. Anyway, I loved the answers. Starting to love "the pit."

I love that I got to come back after work mtgs to the awesome responses on this thread. As far as the shaving v. waxing- it just seems cleaner to me to wax, but others could have same results without. I didn't realize so many guys still liked some pubes. Anyway, I loved the answers. Starting to love "the pit."

sounds like you've given the pit plenty of love already

Eh, I'd prefer no pubes. But I thought the question was what guys "expect." I wouldn't really expect a girl to get a brazillian or anything, but it's nice.

Eh, I'd prefer no pubes. But I thought the question was what guys "expect." I wouldn't really expect a girl to get a brazillian or anything, but it's nice.

I guess I am just thinking that if a guy starts going downtown and I wasn't waxed he would be like ewwwwand I would totally get that ewwwwand bc I don't want a mouth full of his either. I realize I'm being sort of vulgar so sorry for the weak stomached, but I'm learning i am leas tolerant than others.

I remember on DS when someone tried to start a poll asking the ladies how the styled it down there and got zero responses from actual ladies.

My how the times have changed.

I remember on DS when someone tried to start a poll asking the ladies how the styled it down there and got zero responses from actual ladies.

My how the times have changed.

i think we're thinking of the same thread, and if we are, there were responses from ladies. it's just that nobody gave anything detailed. several girls said something vague about "somewhere between the two extremes."

I expect vajazzle for special occassions though... nothing else suffices!

i think we're thinking of the same thread, and if we are, there were responses from ladies. it's just that nobody gave anything detailed. several girls said something vague about "somewhere between the two extremes."

Fair enough. I just remember the poll having numerous votes/responses, but there being practically no posts by any of the female posters on the thread.

I expect vajazzle for special occassions though... nothing else suffices!

pos rep. I've come to expect a nice vajazzling.

vajazzle-life-270-1270830942.jpg

I'm saying from the dudes perspective: if you've got a little bump and grind going on.

Back