• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Men "Expect"

I haven't had a front-hooking bra since one of my first bras in middle school. I didn't know they were that normal, I just figured it was a beginner thing. Ya learn something new everyday, I guess!

I haven't had a front-hooking bra since one of my first bras in middle school. I didn't know they were that normal, I just figured it was a beginner thing. Ya learn something new everyday, I guess!

I have one and it's a racer back. but every time I go to take it off I get confused...

I was thinking the same thing. My last front hook was probably 7th grade. I really liked that thing but I think that now I would be worried that it would unhook just with movement.

I haven't had one in a couple years, actually. it was racerback.

I want one now. I'm going to put that on my "Husband Cheat Sheet".

To be fair my HS GF was a small B.

Yeah I think I have about a 25% success rate on taking off bras. That's why I let the ladies just do it themselves. Generally if I wait long enough the girl will just take it off by herself. Being an ass man I am more than willing to let the bra stay on as long as she wants to. It doesn't change my game plan one bit.

strange... probably the biggest tatties i've been associated with were held by a front clasp bra

Do girls want their men to shave their pubes, or just groom? I'm assuming this is a preference thing. No I'm not asking for myself, I'm just curious as to what girls usually like the most.

i used to be able to undo a bra off a girl using one hand on top of 4 layers of clothing. Yes, i made a girl i was hooking up with put on more and more layers of clothing until I couldn't do it. #oneofmanyreasonswhyimsinglethatisntaddictiontostreetfighter

Last edited:
Back