• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Men "Expect"

So based on our last thread- men, when you start dating someone, do you expect (if you want to continue dating the girl) that:

1. That they will have a waxed bikini area?

2. That they will have non-bushy eyebrows and eliminate any unibrow?

3. That they will have sexy bra-underwear, meaning not your typical cotton panty, but a lacy thong and sexy bra?

4. That they will have their hair relatively free of split ends?

5. That they will dress up if you're going to a dressy place/ night on the town? Including some kind of sexy heels?

6. That they will smell amazing?

Also, any other "grooming" expectations? We're being totally shallow here, so we'll take it as a given that the girl has a nice personality, etc. Maybe I am thinking men expect more than they actually do!

When I used to start dating someone I didn't expect much of anything. I guess I was always attracted to girls because of their looks and personality combo.

I did break up with one girl because every time we kissed it smelled badly. It's like she had permanent bad breath.

Their BO needs to smell naturally good to me. No perfume at all, please.

I would not be attracted to a girl wit unibrow, come on!

Underwear is of no consequence, and I wouldn't know a split end if it slapped me in the face.

Really, I just expect them to fing WANT IT. Outside of that most things are negotiable.

We expect the same from you that you expect from us ... be clean, well groomed, dressed appropriately for the occasion and to smell nice.

How you go about achieving that is personal choice.

Do girls want their men to shave their pubes, or just groom? I'm assuming this is a preference thing. No I'm not asking for myself, I'm just curious as to what girls usually like the most.

shave??? god no. groom....hell yes.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree here... of course groomed is a minimum, for any guy/girl I'd say. No one wants scraggly pubes in their face.

I wouldn't say "god no" to shaving, though. It's certainly not expected, but I appreciate shaved or at least very short hair. :noidea:

Do guys care about a girls fingernails? To me, long fingernails seem nasty with all the junk you get stuck under there. Also, nail polish just seems gross all around. It smells awful, doesn't last that long, and then starts flaking off. A lot of girls pick at it and peel it off leaving bits of paint all over the place. Short, natural nails look fine.

Expect?

#2 and the first half of #5

btw: somebody needs to get logged in to their PIITB parody immediately.

Couldn't say it better myself. Except the heels, these are things that I do. I feel like expecting the same isn't too much

1) Tell the truth,
2) Be faithful,
3) Have an awareness of the fact that money---and especially time---are valuable,
4) Be cool.

Am I the only guy that doesn't like thongs? I'd rather have those booty shorts kinda panties... hmmm... picture... hmmm...

205.jpg

I'm more likely to appreciate a guy fumbling over it...knowing he is not a bra ninja with lots of experience...or a guy who reads up on 100 ways to undo a bra...

I guess I am a bra ninja. I never have a hard time with those things. One handed. Bam. Donezo.

Never read any mags on it though. I do get Men's Health but I have yet to find that article. Dagger!

Am I the only guy that doesn't like thongs? I'd rather have those booty shorts kinda panties... hmmm... picture... hmmm...

205.jpg

I believe that is called a tanga. More popularly know as boy shorts. I too love them but I haven't seen them since high school.

Yeah I think I have about a 25% success rate on taking off bras. That's why I let the ladies just do it themselves. Generally if I wait long enough the girl will just take it off by herself. Being an ass man I am more than willing to let the bra stay on as long as she wants to. It doesn't change my game plan one bit.

Damn, are you me? This is my life to a T

Well minus the success rate, they're not hard to get off at all. I was talking about the girls taking them off and ass man part.

assman_design.gif

that license plate reminds me of a guy who went to our chuch when I was in high school...he was a law student and his license plate said "leg guy"

yeah...he thought it would mean Legal guy...no way.

I believe that is called a tanga. More popularly know as boy shorts. I too love them but I haven't seen them since high school.

tangas and boyshorts are two different things. tangas cut off about halfway up the cheek, boyshorts cover the cheek (for the most part) and are longer on the sides, too.

Damn, I almost never agree with bishop, but I do here. Boyshorts > thongs.

Back