• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What songs do you absolutely hate?

That Elton John ripoff that they wouldn't stop playing during the NFL draft last year.

And in the same vein - whatever total shit song it is that goes "...standing in the hall of fame!"

Uptown Funk is well on its way to change the station status. Until it gets there, Shake it Off by T Swift currently makes me grind my teeth.

Wow that's cool to each his own I just don't get it its one of my fav tracks on my fav album by my fav rock musician.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. I'm guessing TWD is not referring to the Stones classic (which is my all-time fave rock song).

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. I'm guessing TWD is not referring to the Stones classic (which is my all-time fave rock song).

I embedded the Stones performing Happy in reply to DDA as a joke, but I think W&B later took him seriously. Good for him though. It means he hasn't heard Pharrell's Happy 500+ times over the past year.

Edit to include W&B's 1st reply: "This might be a parody Im not sure. But I think you have misunderstood the song, when does he say he is happy all the time? And its Keith. Facepalm "

Im a fucking moron. I didn't know about the Pharrell song.

My apologies to all parties involved. I'm old.

goddamnit :rulz:

Most "small town redneck life is awesome!" country inspires deep hatred in me. A good symbol of that entire genre of stupid is "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy", so I'll go with that one. Cannot stand songs that idolize being poor, drunk and stupid and treating women like property. Probably because I grew up surrounded by people that actually thought that way.

Most "small town redneck life is awesome!" country inspires deep hatred in me. A good symbol of that entire genre of stupid is "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy", so I'll go with that one. Cannot stand songs that idolize being poor, drunk and stupid and treating women like property. Probably because I grew up surrounded by people that actually thought that way.

So does most rap music inspire the same hatred?

I really hate all pop country they play on the radio, and whenever we listen to it in the car at my wife's insistence, I always have to remark how every. single. song. is about drinking beers down a dirt road in your truck or something similar. Christ, it's the most shallow music in the world.

Back