• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What songs do you absolutely hate?

So does most rap music inspire the same hatred?

i don't listen to rap at all, mainly because I just don't enjoy the sound. but there is a lot of objectionable content in rap as well. naturally, the absolute rock bottom of american culture is bro country songs with some white redneck trying to rap in the middle of it. Awful.

i don't listen to rap at all, mainly because I just don't enjoy the sound. but there is a lot of objectionable content in rap as well. naturally, the absolute rock bottom of american culture is bro country songs with some white redneck trying to rap in the middle of it. Awful.

Ask and ye shall receive, complete with autotune, Danica, and Iredell County.

what's that song - bend over to the floor make your knees touch your elbows? something like that?

I hate it.

yes. exactly. the hokey pokey.

no, the one by the turn down for what people.

My wife briefly considered not marrying me the first time I emphatically sang along to What's Your Fantasy in the car.

truffle butter makes me laugh, but i dont really like it either.

i'm talking about the one DeacHawk claims is his JAM.

Back