• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What type of tattoo?

RaleighDeacon

Reaction score
So, I am thinking about finally getting a tattoo. Those of you with them, please show them off here. I am looking for inspiration.

I will probably end up sticking with my blank canvas self, but still. What you got Pit?

Get a picture of your balls tattooed on your dick just to confuse people

6375461949_3523a959d9_m.jpg

I've got this on my lower back.

Isn't it rubbins with the coral snake dong tatt? That thing is awesome.

So, I am thinking about finally getting a tattoo. Those of you with them, please show them off here. I am looking for inspiration.

I will probably end up sticking with my blank canvas self, but still. What you got Pit?

do you not have any ideas on what to get or just want inspiration to enhance what you have in mind? also where are you looking to get one?

i have one on my upper right back and one down the back of my left arm to just before my elbow

Isn't it rubbins with the coral snake dong tatt? That thing is awesome.

If I am getting a tattoo on my dick, then I am getting one that's longer...

(credit to Steven Wright's tattoo joke from Comic Relief in the 80s...)

do you not have any ideas on what to get or just want inspiration to enhance what you have in mind? also where are you looking to get one?

i have one on my upper right back and one down the back of my left arm to just before my elbow

Mostly just enhance inspiration/see what other people are doing.

I don't have one at all, and will probably start small. no real solid ideas so far, but I am not planning on getting barbed wire around my bicep. (no offense to anyone with barbed wire...)

Eventually might work up to something bigger, but I am most interested in something that would work well on the upper arm.

Mostly just enhance inspiration/see what other people are doing.

I don't have one at all, and will probably start small. no real solid ideas so far, but I am not planning on getting barbed wire around my bicep. (no offense to anyone with barbed wire...)

Eventually might work up to something bigger, but I am most interested in something that would work well on the upper arm.

i'm planning to get a 3rd at some point on my other arm, hopefully a half sleeve type and plan to just hit up a tattoo parlor and look at their book of designs for idea/inpiration/see if anything pops in my head. i'd recommend that, or go to barnes and noble and grab one of the tattoo magazines

If you don't know what you want, I'm pretty sure the best way to go about it is to just go to the parlor and ask the artist what he feels like doing.

Back