• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What type of tattoo?

Hey, maybe you will luck into getting the first tattoo in history that looks good. But the odds aren't in your favor.

This is severely, severely not safe for work. Seriously. There's ass and a vagina. Rear view. But its tasteful, trust me. Ok, not really. But as long as you're fine with seeing woman ass and a vagina, you need to click on the link below and see this tattoo. And even if you aren't, I think you might want to click it anyways. Are you ready? Alright, here it is.

Again- WARNING: NSFW The greatest/worst tattoo in the world

This is severely, severely not safe for work. Seriously. There's ass and a vagina. Rear view. But its tasteful, trust me. Ok, not really. But as long as you're fine with seeing woman ass and a vagina, you need to click on the link below and see this tattoo. And even if you aren't, I think you might want to click it anyways. Are you ready? Alright, here it is.

OMG its's the predator in more ways then one...

Better yet, get RaleighDeaconToy on the horn. She knows what's up and will give us the straight poop.

I'm not even getting involved in this convo because you will either accusing me of lying or think I'm the worse fiancée in the history of fiancées for even talking about it!

Holy shit that is frightening.

I think I'll just get a tramp stamp of my own penis on my lower back. It's so small no one will notice it anyway. (My penis, not my back... We all know back fatty is fatty fat fatty...)

Nah, I'm definitely going with this:

1433780_f520.jpg

Epic.

I'm not even getting involved in this convo because you will either accusing me of lying or think I'm the worse fiancée in the history of fiancées for even talking about it!

Then just divulge his net worth, we'll be able to back into it.

Then just divulge his net worth, we'll be able to back into it.

Dude, it's well known on this board that I have a Corvette, hence my penis is TINY!

Rubbin was way off, I think... It's hard to tell just how big it is since it's enveloped in all my blubber all the time. At full arousal you can see it peek out though.

Then its obvious you need a meerkat dick tatt

Change my guess. I bet Raleigh is 7 strong. Am I a mod yet? Where do I log in and how do i ban noobs? Fast!

Back