• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What you sippin' on?

With the potential thaw in the Cuban embargo, I might not have to ration my smuggled Havana Club Anejo any more.

7 year old Cuban rum, on ice, with lime. As good as it gets.

When I'm apparently not sipping on... gravy, is it?

can't say i've had cuban but i really love zacapa http://www.masterofmalt.com/rum/zacapa-centenario-23-year-old-whisky/ i was enjoying that last night. father in law even enjoyed it.

Heard about it but never been afforded the opportunity to try. Zacapa is tiptop shit from what I've heard. I can get Havana Club 7 yr for about $14 at duty-free coming back from Cayman. But if you buy it on-island for your stay, it's about $40. I imagine that's what I'll be paying if they start exporting it to the U.S.

And now I read this: http://www.wsbtv.com/ap/ap/business/coming-soon-to-us-cuba-libre-with-real-cuban-rum/njYXK/ There will be some legal battles in the coming years. Damned pinko commies and their nationalization of private businesses.

Last edited:
Brew by Numbers 04/02 Berliner Weisse and Union Craft Snow Pants Oatmeal Stout

Bourbon n egg nog.

I prefer to add the bourbon to regular rather than the Evan Williams premade.

Apparently, eggnog is primarily an American fixture. I heard an interview with a British woman who tasted eggnog (with whiskey) for the first time and her response: "Why don't you just drink whiskey?"

Well I ain't putting my single malt in my nog.

Gentleman Jack over some coke. nothing flashy but solid

Just threw back two Jim and diets in the aeropuerta. Bought to get rowdy on these flights!

Finding another ET fan is very rare. Starting drinking ET at State and have never really stopped. But lately it's been Bacardi Black and Egg Nog or Pineapple juice.

Early Times is my go to for makin mixed drinks of which I plan to drink 7-12. It's the unpretentious drink for the sophisticated man.

Back