• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What you sippin' on?

alesmith ipa is finally available in charlotte, so i am drinking one of those

Busting out a 2012 Bourbon County Stout.....not much difference from the extra year, but still fucking delicious and smooth and boozy.

Bernheim wheat whiskey, and also busted out a bottle of 2013 Thomas H Handy I've been sitting on for a couple months. So basically polar opposites.

Wifey found some Blantons an hour from the house, letter A. Sipped on a glass tonight as a Christmas present.

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.
Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk),
At home as it is in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillage's,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, The bitter, The lager.
BARMEN.

Muirhead Silver 8 year Speyside single malt. Very smooth and light.

Had Bell's Christmas ale yesterday. Very good.

Went with Glenmorangie Signet for Christmas Eve and Walker Blue yesterday. Tonight it's Talisker.

Sonoma.

ETA that I know dick about wine. A coworker gave it to me. I liked it. Nothing about notes or whatevs from me because I don't taste notes when I drink wine. I just taste wine.

and i have opted for a cheap wine from the coast of north carolina because i want to pass out on my couch in sweatpants

Our lager,
Which art in barrels,
Hallowed be thy drink.
Thy will be drunk, (I will be drunk),
At home as it is in the pub.
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us our spillage's,
As we forgive those who spill against us.
And lead us not to incarceration,
But deliver us from hangovers.
For thine is the beer, The bitter, The lager.
BARMEN.

Brought a tear to my eye

Wifey found some Blantons an hour from the house, letter A. Sipped on a glass tonight as a Christmas present.

Didn't know it was hard to find. My mom picked some up the other day for my friend/future BIL to bury the bourbon for his wedding

Back