• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the story behind your avatar

Because the clowns I hung out with at Wake thought I had a bit of a short fuse, so they called me Mr. Furious after the incredibly memorable character portrayed by Ben Stiller in the classic comedy Mystery Men.

From Mars Attacks......when the Martians hear Slim Whitman their heads explode...I do that to a few people here.

Stolen from Freak after he used it to troll me for hating Nick Saban. Since there are so many panty wearing nancy boys on here these days, it is appropriate.

because apparently a large percentage of people on this board read my posts in mindy kaling's voice.

I change mine all the time but I really love this old school Wake helmet, hopefully one day we can do a throwback to this style.

Cover of the funniest book I've ever read, "Semi-Tough," by Dan Jenkins, who is from Fort Worth, my hometown.

don't say you don't remember me because i sure as heckfire remember you

Because the clowns I hung out with at Wake thought I had a bit of a short fuse, so they called me Mr. Furious after the incredibly memorable character portrayed by Ben Stiller in the classic comedy Mystery Men.

Until you master your anger, anger will be your master.

the_sphinx1.jpg

i'm a huge C&H fan, and i enjoy altering his look to fit the season.

We'll drink a drink a drink
For Eric the King the King the King
He's the leader of our football team
He's the greatest; center forward
That the world has ever seen

Mine is Крокодил Гена (Crocodile Gena) - a character from the beloved Russian claymation cartoon Cheburashka. Gena is something of the older, moral compass of the shows and he always sings these melodramatic songs while playing on his accordian that are somehow both uplifting and sad ... very uniquely Russian. Every Russian knows many of these songs - Голубой Вагон (Blue Wagon) is my favorite, by far.

Once upon a time there was this bad ass bald eagle. The End.

Back