• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the worst month?

What's the worst month?

• Total voters

BarcaDeac

Reaction score
It's August 1, and for my money, the worst month. Could only do 10 options so I narrowed down the list.

Officially IN on February. Zero redeeming qualities plus the nonsense with having 28 (sometimes 29) days.

our first football game, and thus our first tailgate, is in the month of August. That blows anything that February has right out of the water.

Definitely February. It's the end of winter when you're just waiting for spring and nice weather. August sucks, but it's also usually when we have a long vacation.

We have two family birthdays in February and I still voted for it. I even like cold weather but I’ve had my fill by the end of January. It’s muddy. Only redeeming part is there’s no pollen yet so on the handful of nice days I can sit outside without dying.

January is annoying because you have to go back to work after the holidays, donks are like sorry don’t wanna hang out I’m doing dry January, it’s cold, not great. February not much better but has Super Bowl.

Officially IN on February. Zero redeeming qualities plus the nonsense with having 28 (sometimes 29) days.
i agree that it's february but with the NBA in action there is at least one redeeming quality

January is annoying because you have to go back to work after the holidays, donks are like sorry don’t wanna hang out I’m doing dry January, it’s cold, not great. February not much better but has Super Bowl.
Everyone I know does dry February. Fucking losers

And don't pitchers and catchers report in February? Plus its my anniversary month and 2nd born birthday month.

January still has so much cold dark winter left. At least February is close to March.

Back