• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the worst movie you saw in the theater?

embarrassed to admit that I paid for a ticket to watch this.
220px-Dungeons_and_dragons_poster.jpg

Bruno. I've never wanted to walk out of a movie more but was with AWAR, HTTD, Doofus, and BDer. That movie was fucking terrible.

Miggs just became RJ's public enemy numba one

Not surprisingly I love a lot of the movies in this thread....

As for mine, I'll include a trio of Robin Williams movies, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, and Bicentennial Man.

But probably the worst was Date Movie. Although I could say Bicentennial Man. Fuck me those movies are bad.

Tough call. Either Natural Born Killers or Vanilla Sky.

Eye of the Beholder was the worst that I can remember seeing in the theater. I think I tagged along with Say Hey to that one because he was reviewing it for the OG&B.

The most recent worst movie experience I can remember was also with Say Hey and seeing the Savages. I was in the middle of a deep dark depression -- like deep and dark, not a fun place -- and had been sold a bill of goods about this movie being funny because I think the previews made it look that way. We roll in and it's this deep depressing movie about family and death and Alzheimers and unfulfilled potential and relationships. I would have walked out, but my car was at the Say Heys' place. I still almost walked out.

My first thought when I opened this thread was Eye of the Beholder. At least I got to attend that one for free.

And, yeah, Jesus Christ The Savages was depressing.

Not surprisingly I love a lot of the movies in this thread....

As for mine, I'll include a trio of Robin Williams movies, What Dreams May Come, Patch Adams, and Bicentennial Man.

But probably the worst was Date Movie. Although I could say Bicentennial Man. Fuck me those movies are bad.

That movie was so goddamn long, I'm pretty sure I had dementia when I left the theater. Where am I?

Man I always watch Perfect Storm when it's on TV.

That movie was so goddamn long, I'm pretty sure I had dementia when I left the theater. Where am I?

I felt this way about the second Twilight movie. God they just talked and talked and talked about love and stupid shit for fifteen hours. We went on a Saturday night and I thought I was going to be late for church when I walked out of there. My wife said it was so great that it felt like the time just flew by. For the sake of our marriage we have agreed that I will never be forced to watch another Twilight movie, and in exchange I will happily pay for she and any reasonable number of girlfriends to eat dinner and see those movies without me.

Dune- I knew I was in for a good time when the usher handed me a piece of paper with a glossary on it when I walked into the theater. That and I was like 9 years old.

Gonna have to go with the Samuel L Jackson classic- "Lakeview Terrace"

BATS and Spice World come to mind. Extract made me angry and depressed.

Oh, I think I know. The Fatal Attraction ripoff with Stringer Bell, Beyonce and Ali Larter. Some of the dialogue actually made my penis hurt. Worst girlfriend choice date night ever.

Envy (Jack Black) - only movie I have ever walked out of.

Back