• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What's the worst movie you saw in the theater?

hard to believe that a movie called "Ballistic: Ecks vs Sever" would suck. I mean, I didn't see that coming at all when I first saw the preview for it.

The only movie I ever walked out on was that early 2000's Hulk movie. After 5 minutes I said "screw this crap," and left.

I got dragged to see Good Luck Chuck which really might be the worst movie I've ever paid to see but I knew what I was getting into with that at least.

Invictus got good reviews but I couldn't stand it and almost left.

A 1971 film, Cry Uncle - the Necrophilia scene involving the main character sealed it for me. Supposedly, Oliver Stone's favorite Comedy.

i don't recall seeing anythign terrible in theaters, because i so rarely go to movies in the theater... but last movie i recall stopping before it was over was dinner for shmucks.

Some crapfest called "The Gate." I think it was supposed to be scary but settled for stupid.

Death to Smoochy and Dinner with Schmucks were both good I thought.

Back