• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

When is the next time we win a game?

When is the next time we win a game?

I'll venture a guess... Either when we get a new coach or when our players wise up and start ignoring everything out of Buzz's mouth.

There's no way we beat BC on the road - they fought back two weeks ago when they played us at home. Given Bzzz's miserable record I think that game is close, but mark it down as a loss.

GT is our best chance to get another W.

@UNC

They play @Miami and @dook after us. They will overlook us and CJ will pull an Ish Smith.

Next win unfortunately November 2013, with a NEW coach. If the failure which is now in place is still gainfully employed, all bets are off!

@UNC

They play @Miami and @dook after us. They will overlook us and CJ will pull an Ish Smith.

Eh, CJ just has to pull a CJ. He scored 20 on 6-11 in the 2010 win.

Sadly we have already reached the 10 wins that many have predicted as our win total.

I think a lot of it depends on what our confidence will be like after we very likely lose the next 3 in a row (not to mention today's game...). We've been more resilient than I expected so far this year, but the next 3 games could really test that....

Yep. As today showed (and as many games have), when things get rolling downhill against a Bz-coached team it all falls apart rather quickly

I predicted 11 I think. I think we have 4 more possibilities FSU, GT, BC, and VT is it.

4 possibilities of which we win 1 or 2 tops.

Maryland at home is a winnable game. They aren't that good.

FSU, BC, VT and Ron Wellman will sing the highest praises of how our bball program has vastly improved under Bz's leadership.

Don't forget about signing Buzzdick to an extension after our 3 more Ws!

We have 6 winnable games for this group of players - all of the home games except for Dick and BC on the road. We plain have more talent than BC, VT & GT, and MD & Miami are capable of stinkers (maybe less so Miami). I saw FSU here, and they were painful to watch offensively. They're athletic and play solid D (a Hamilton hallmark), but they can't throw it in the ocean. So yeah, 3 sounds about right for the O/U - we'll win at least 2 and no more than 4. And that will be enough for Ron and our pathetic fan base to bring Buzzdick back for another run.

Back