• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WHERE ARE THE STUDENTS?

WhatUTalkinBout Willis

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Right here, chained to this desk for eternity
Just wanted to go ahead and get this conversation out of the way before the season starts.

Old Dude: The student section looked horrible on TV.

Student: I had to study.

Sensible Poster: Everyone on the boards made the game as if possible, you're preaching to the choir.

Student: Test. Study.

Other Old Dude: When I was a student we went to every game no matter what!

Student: I was pissed off after each student didn't get 4 tickets to the ND game. Administration is ruining Wake!

Student: I'm still hung over. Never made it in because of Senior Fifths.

Old Dude: This looks horrible, they all left at halftime, what will recruits say?

Student: They'll say we got our ass kicked but they really enjoyed the party at the DKE house later where the chicks got naked and made out.

Old Dude: Students today are spoiled.

Young Dude: Students today have to study, Wake is hard.

Funny Guy: He said hard.

Old Dude: Dedication to Wake Sports comes before all other things including my wife and kids, it should for you too!

Wait 2 weeks, Recycle, Repeat.

:plos:

What you talkin' bout, Willis?

The students are going to come out in full force to Witness History.

I agree this is true, but the excuse of having to study for the Cuse game will be BS. It's like the first week of classes.

Over/under on the # of pages this thread reaches by the end of the season?

I'll go with 21

I agree this is true, but the excuse of having to study for the Cuse game will be BS. It's like the first week of classes.

Plus since it's on the road I doubt there will be too many people complaining about student support :thumbsup:

Studying isn't an excuse. There is plenty of time to study in a week and on Sunday. People won't go because the games aren't fun. It's not losing, it's being embarrassed on the field. I'd rather be drunk in the parking lot too.

As a consumer, that's my prerogative.

Don't forget that the students that do show up will be in pastels instead of gold or black because everyone knows that black is just way too hot and it's hard to find a really decent gold colored shirt.

Studying isn't an excuse. There is plenty of time to study in a week and on Sunday. People won't go because the games aren't fun. It's not losing, it's being embarrassed on the field. I'd rather be drunk in the parking lot too.

As a consumer, that's my prerogative.

maybe that's why they took away the student parking lot.

(of course the change in parking/tailgating will also be an excuse.)

Don't forget that the students that do show up will be in pastels instead of gold or black because everyone knows that black is just way too hot and it's hard to find a really decent gold colored shirt.

BAN THE TIE-DYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Remeber a couple of years ago when we put a winning product on the field and the stadium magically filled up for every game. It was really weird how that happened.

Old dude: check out the blonde in the sun dress...

I love football season.

Wearing neckties, too, and trying really hard to look like they're at UNC or UVA.

Screamin' Demons excluded, of course.

Remeber a couple of years ago when we put a winning product on the field and the stadium magically filled up for every game. It was really weird how that happened.

6487.jpg

DinDC said:
ddeacs98 wrote: Don't forget that the students that do show up will be in pastels instead of gold or black because everyone knows that black is just way too hot and it's hard to find a really decent gold colored shirt.

Wearing neckties, too, and trying really hard to look like they're at UNC or UVA.

Screamin' Demons excluded, of course.

Yeah, I really wish our students had more of a big east culture.........

Back