• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which is a bigger fluke? Detroit or Buffalo?

Who is a bigger fluke?

• Detroit

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • Buffalo Bills 0-4 in Super Bowls

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Doofus/numbers

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters

DeacFan2010

Reaction score
Buffalo beat a terrible, terrible Kansas City team. Then they went on to beat a Raiders team that was coming off a short week that was missing its top tight end, top three and top three receivers. The Patriots defense is one of the worst in the past decade and how often does Tom Brady throw 4 interceptions.

In short, they were gift wrapped three games. I bet they don't make the post season. Stevie Johnson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, David Nelson? Statistical anomalies. The only worthwhile player on their team is Fred Jackson. Their defense is absolutely fucking terrible.

I bet they don't even sniff the playoffs.

The Lions look great and I bet they do make the playoffs. They have legit talent at WR, RB, Defensive Line and a budding QB (if he can stay healthy.)

The Bills are basically the joke of the NFL. I can't wait for them to crash and burn so that all of these recently resurrected Bills fans go crying back to Ralphie with their paper bags on their heads.

We had a sense Detroit might be good this year. Buffalo has been hyped off and on the past decade and never lived up to it.

Both are much improved; neither are a fluke. You might be right about the postseason just because they both play in incredibly tough divisions.

Bills = America's team

Lions = great until Stafford's impending injury.

Bills = America's team

Lions = great until Stafford's impending injury.

The Bills are fucking terrible. The worthless Cowboys have more of a claim to this title than the Bills.

The Bills are going to be sold to Los Angeles, or worse, to Canada. Do you think America would let that happen to their team? :lol:

camron-u-mad.jpg

Buffalo beat a terrible, terrible Kansas City team. Then they went on to beat a Raiders team that was coming off a short week that was missing its top tight end, top three and top three receivers. The Patriots defense is one of the worst in the past decade and how often does Tom Brady throw 4 interceptions.

In short, they were gift wrapped three games. I bet they don't make the post season. Stevie Johnson, Ryan Fitzpatrick, David Nelson? Statistical anomalies. The only worthwhile player on their team is Fred Jackson. Their defense is absolutely fucking terrible.

The Lions look great and I bet they do make the playoffs. They have legit talent at WR, RB, Defensive Line and a budding QB (if he can stay healthy.)

The Bills are basically the joke of the NFL. I can't wait for them to crash and burn so that all of these recently resurrected Bills fans go crying back to Ralphie with their paper bags on their heads.

Dude, why so much hate for the bills? I didn't realize people actually hated the bills, except for bills fans.

Dude, why so much hate for the bills? I didn't realize people actually hated the bills, except for bills fans.

How can I be mad at a train wreck waiting to happen? I just find it hilarious and it will be even moreso when the obnoxious Bills fans who act like they are the best fans/team/players in the NFL have to deal with the fact that they choked away a gift wrapped 3-0 start.

Even a blind pig finds a kernel of corn every now and then.

0-4 guys, 0-4.

You do realize the Lions also beat a terrible Chiefs team, the 0-3 Vikings who probably win 5 games at most, and a very mediocre Tampa, right? The Bills wins over NE and Oak are better than any of Detroit's win. That said, I don't think either team makes the playoffs.

You do realize the Lions also beat a terrible Chiefs team, the 0-3 Vikings who probably win 5 games at most, and a very mediocre Tampa, right? The Bills wins over NE and Oak are better than any of Detroit's win. That said, I don't think either team makes the playoffs.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to look at both teams and figure out who has better players all around.

Detroit will have a better record at the end of the year, mark it down.

Calvin Johnson > Stevie Johnson
Nate Burleson > David Nelson
Ndamekung Suh > the whole bills defense
Pettigrew > Chandler
Stafford = Fitzpatrick (only for the injuries that Stafford always has)
Fred Jackson > Javhid Best

Poll Fail. You forgot the DeacFan2010 is a douchebag and doesn't know shit about football option.

Losing four Super Bowls in such a short perfiod is far, far more of a fluke than either of these teams being undefeated.

Back