• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which is a bigger fluke? Detroit or Buffalo?

Who is a bigger fluke?

• Detroit

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • Buffalo

Votes: 74 66.1%
  • Buffalo Bills 0-4 in Super Bowls

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • Doofus/numbers

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters
Bills fans have been, by far, the most insufferable. Also, you're right, none of them have lost 4 straight super bowls :rofl:

You're right. I can't see the parallels between a professional sports organization where the goals is to make money and win, and a college team. Sorry, bro.

Bills fans are more insufferable than Cowboys or Eagles or Patriots or Steelers or Ravens or Jets or Raiders or Giants fans? You just cemented your place as the biggest fucking idiot on these boards. Strong work separating yourself from this field.

Bills fans are more insufferable than Cowboys or Eagles or Patriots or Steelers or Ravens or Jets or Raiders or Giants fans? You just cemented your place as the biggest fucking idiot on these boards. Strong work separating yourself from this field.

Good company. At least most of those teams have won Super Bowls and have a reason to be fucking terrible.

Eagles fans, not so much.

Obviously, DeacFan2010 was turned down by one of the many hotties on Allen Street. He clearly hasn't recovered.

I have no idea what Deacfans problem is, he was over trolling the red sox thread as well. He is pretty much the epitome of douche on this thread and therefore don't break the douche rule.

As far as buffalo they have been insignificant for too long for anyone to really hate them. I do enjoy the number one hit for Buffalo on google when autofilled is Buffalo Wild Wings, that is sad.

I have no idea what Deacfans problem is, he was over trolling the red sox thread as well. He is pretty much the epitome of douche on this thread and therefore don't break the douche rule.

As far as buffalo they have been insignificant for too long for anyone to really hate them. I do enjoy the number one hit for Buffalo on google when autofilled is Buffalo Wild Wings, that is sad.

Just because you don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean I am being a douche. I haven't called anyone out, just the miserable, terrible Bills.

Sorry, bro.

Just because you don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean I am being a douche. I haven't called anyone out, just the miserable, terrible Bills.

Sorry, bro.

Sorry, bro, but your little e-shtick isn't funny. At all. (You are a douche)

I don't even get hating on the Bills. Seems like such a waste of time. WGAF about the Bills?

(Sorry Bills fans, but you know it's true.)

Sorry, bro, but your little e-shtick isn't funny. At all. (You are a douche)

Congratulations, I don't care.

I'm not trying to win popularity contests. The Bills are terrible and their fans annoy me and many other people, judging by the positive rep I've gotten.

i just really dont understand what Bills fans have done that is so terribly annoying. other than this thread there has been some vocal Bills excitement on the NFL weekly threads (but not anything you wouldn't see from fans of any other team who is undefeated and have as many fans on these boards as the Bills).

and then there was the Ryan Fitzpatrick/Fred Jackson thread that wasn't even started by a Bills fan.

other than that I jokingly listed the entire Buffalo offense in the "Top 3 in each Position" thread.

whats so annoying about any of that???

2010 is obviously pissed off about something else and taking it out on Bills fans

You have to win to be cared about. As Miami fans (speaking of a team no one cares about anymore) if they cared about the Bills in the early 90s. If the Steelers didn't win for 20 years, no one would give a shit about them, either. That's how it works.

By the way - no one cared about the Pats once upon a time, either. I remember that time vividly. Hard to imagine now.

Seriously. As a Bills fan, I couldn't agree more...who cares this much about the damn Bills. I'm just hoping that 3-0 is not an aberration as it's been in the past (2008). It's a nice early season story given the lack of talent on "paper".

It's obvious that this assclown is just looking for some attention....which we've all given him, unfortunately.

I don't even get hating on the Bills. Seems like such a waste of time. WGAF about the Bills?

(Sorry Bills fans, but you know it's true.)

Congratulations, I don't care.

I'm not trying to win popularity contests. The Bills are terrible and their fans annoy me and many other people, judging by the positive rep I've gotten.

who do you cheer for?

I know this has been mentioned, but WTF can hate the Bills. I just don't give a shit. On a list of teams I couldn't care less about if I wanted to the Bills are up there with like the Sacramento Kings or like Washington State. WGAF

I know this has been mentioned, but WTF can hate the Bills. I just don't give a shit. On a list of teams I couldn't care less about if I wanted to the Bills are up there with like the Sacramento Kings or like Washington State. WGAF

Exactly...it's like hating on the slow kid who lives down the street and takes the 12 passenger bus to school three times a week.

Back