• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which is the Best Bojangles Biscuit?!?

What the Best Boj Bisquitte?

• Plain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steak Biscuit

• Gravy Biscuit

• I put BoRounds in my Butt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTwinAndreBen

3 stacks
Reaction score
Have recently spent some time in rural NC lately, the home of the best Bojz, imho, and got me thinking, which is the best Boj Bisquit?

What ya say Pit?

Cajun Filet Biscuit is the only answer, the fact that you have to ask the question like you think there might be other answers shows your true rube colors.

Well, for Fried Chix Pop's kills Boj. But the array of redneck breakfast options at the Boj is truly unparalleled.

A good piece of chicken on the cajun filet with a properly cooked fluffy biscuit is hands down the best, but unfortunately the consistency is not there. Out of four purchases, I'd say I get one great one, two decent ones (either biscuit is overcooked or chicken is average), and one bad one where both components are below average

A bacon egg and cheese biscuit is the perfect combination of breakfast flavors and is difficult to screw up, so points for consistency.

Every now and then i want to salt-cure my innards and go for the country ham, but one should only ingest that much sodium very rarely.

A good piece of chicken on the cajun filet with a properly cooked fluffy biscuit is hands down the best, but unfortunately the consistency is not there. Out of four purchases, I'd say I get one great one, two decent ones (either biscuit is overcooked or chicken is average), and one bad one where both components are below average

Consistency is by far Bojangles biggest problem. Not just from biscuit to biscuit, but there seems to be large variances in quality from store to store.

If you get anything other than a Cajun Filet when you hit Boj, you’re doing it wrong. The kicker is that it literally cures hangovers.

cajun filet with egg and cheese for sure. still though, biscuitville > bojangles.

Consistency is by far Bojangles biggest problem. Not just from biscuit to biscuit, but there seems to be large variances in quality from store to store.

Try eating at a Boj in GA. It's not even the same sport. I've given up. Back to the OP, my weekend jaunt to SE NC confirmed that rural NC Boj is best Boj.

The Bojangles at Union Station in DC is an abomination.

Truth. I was living there when they added it and I was known to take a 30 minute metro ride occasionally to get that cajun filet hit I needed from not being close to another location, and seemed to be sorely disappointed whenever I would go

It's weird that so many people have such strong opinions about fast food.

cajun filet + bacon + egg + cheese = cardiac special

THE BEST!

Back