• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which is the Best Bojangles Biscuit?!?

What the Best Boj Bisquitte?

• Plain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steak Biscuit

• Gravy Biscuit

• I put BoRounds in my Butt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a terrible take. CFA's biscuits are bereft of butter, and therefore dry and crumbly.

Truth be told Popeye's probably has the best biscuits since they are at least 50% butter, but again you can't get anything in them.

A good Boj's cajun fillet on a Popeye's biscuit would be the ultimate fast food breakfast biscuit for me.

Country Ham by a mile.

You can get a solid chicken biscuit elsewhere in the fast food world. Same with any egg/sausage/cheese/bacon combo.

Country ham though? Hell no. In DC I can get country ham at Bojangles for $3 or some trendy southern foody joint for $35. There is no other option.

Get ready to change your panties, boys.

qyry35wemlk11.jpg

Dude, do you even tan the undersides of your wrists ?

Biscuit sandwiches are probably my favorite guilty pleasure, and definetly my favorite weekend breakfast food. I love Biscuitville, but now that Rise has opened up stores all around Raleigh, it's pretty much the only place I go. If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend. They also make some pretty crazy doughnuts, but I'm not about that life.

Back