• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which is the Best Bojangles Biscuit?!?

What the Best Boj Bisquitte?

• Plain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steak Biscuit

• Gravy Biscuit

• I put BoRounds in my Butt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Country Ham, egg, and cheese. So freaking good.

Agree with Tigerswood. That's my go to at Bo's or Biscuitville. Actually prefer Biscuitville's ultimate ham.

I went sausage/egg/cheese from the options above, but put steak/egg/cheese or ham/egg/cheese above it.

The dominance of the cajun filet led me to select the wrong answer. Let the record reflect that I should have selected, "I put BoRounds in my Butt."

A good piece of chicken on the cajun filet with a properly cooked fluffy biscuit is hands down the best, but unfortunately the consistency is not there. Out of four purchases, I'd say I get one great one, two decent ones (either biscuit is overcooked or chicken is average), and one bad one where both components are below average

Consistency is by far Bojangles biggest problem. Not just from biscuit to biscuit, but there seems to be large variances in quality from store to store.

TITCR

Add tomatoes and lettuce for real.

Are you talking about the cajun filet sammich? Surely you dont ask for lettuce and tomato on a biscuit. That would be like putting ketchup on pasta.

Half of Chick Fil As are now making their biscuits from scratch. (Instead of frozen/pre cut). I believe all CFAs are going to scratch biscuits, and they are amazing.

Biscuitville>CFA>Bojangles. I've had great biscuits from Bojangles and terrible biscuits from Bojangles. CFA is much more consistent.

Cajun fillet is #1 fo sho (although I haven't had one in ages). To combat the dryness I like ketchup on mine (yep!)

Second is country ham, egg, and cheese.

The pork chop egg and cheese from biscuitville is number one.
The spicy chicken and honey from biscuitville is probably better than the cajun filet.

200.gif

Half of Chick Fil As are now making their biscuits from scratch. (Instead of frozen/pre cut). I believe all CFAs are going to scratch biscuits, and they are amazing.

Biscuitville>CFA>Bojangles. I've had great biscuits from Bojangles and terrible biscuits from Bojangles. CFA is much more consistent.

This is a terrible take. CFA's biscuits are bereft of butter, and therefore dry and crumbly.

Truth be told Popeye's probably has the best biscuits since they are at least 50% butter, but again you can't get anything in them.

Cajun filet

Egg and cheese - so simple yet so good

Egg Bo - I don't think you can't get this anymore, it was Canadian bacon, egg and cheese

The cinnamon biscuit is missing, which is my answer.

Whenever I go to SE NC, I arrive with an over inflated memory of Boj's. If I get a second visit, then it goes back to the "what was I thinking" stack. That said, where I go to in SE NC, it's still the best option, especially for Sundays and other hours that are considered "ungodly" (like 9:30 pm).

Cajun Filet with cheese. Cheese helps with dryness. Everything is better with cheese. That being said the chicken and cheese biscuit at biscuitville is better.

Cajun Filet with a healthy topping of Texas Pete.

TITCR

Cajun fillet is #1 fo sho (although I haven't had one in ages). To combat the dryness I like ketchup on mine (yep!)

Facepalm

Was coming back from a FF draft in Pinehurst recently and stopped at some Bojangle's in BFE. Agree with TAB's assessment that the rural ones are the best, and with whoever said they cure hangovers.

Are Hardees biscuits still pretty legit? Used to go to some country af Hardees in the middle of nowhere that were awesome. I think at one point they had some sort of loaded omelet biscuits that were wildly delicious. Also, their fried chicken was quite good.

TITCR

Facepalm

Was coming back from a FF draft in Pinehurst recently and stopped at some Bojangle's in BFE. Agree with TAB's assessment that the rural ones are the best, and with whoever said they cure hangovers.

Probably Biscoe or Troy.

Are Hardees biscuits still pretty legit? Used to go to some country af Hardees in the middle of nowhere that were awesome. I think at one point they had some sort of loaded omelet biscuits that were wildly delicious. Also, their fried chicken was quite good.

I don't think Hardee's has sold fried chicken for at least a decade, but haven't been inside of one to confirm. It was good though.

Hardee's biscuits are legit enough. In a blind taste test I may place them equal to Boj. However, I'm not blind and the inside of a store is disgusting, at least at the ones local to where I have to go. Boj ain't exactly CFA when it comes to cleanliness, but they tend to not be foul.

Back