• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Which of the following is a sandwich?

Which of the following is a sandwich

• Total voters
Oops...accidentally voted for whatever that KFC thing is.

Things that are not a sandwich

burger
hot dog
gyro
wrap
Whatever the fuck is a double down

I didn't vote for Veggie on Bread because that is generally trash food, but I'm okay with it being a sandwich

latest

I voted for chicken on a bun, but under the presumption that it was between two buns and not just on top of a bun.

I didn't vote for the veggie thing, but it probably qualifies. I just think meat has to be part of the equation.

I should state that I purposely left off grilled cheese and PB&J since they're primarily on sliced loaf bread and are universally accepted as a sandwich.

so a piece of chicken between bread is a sandwich, but a ground beef patty between bread is not? wtf people?

I voted for chicken on a bun, but under the presumption that it was between two buns and not just on top of a bun.

I didn't vote for the veggie thing, but it probably qualifies. I just think meat has to be part of the equation.

I voted for the veggie thing if for nothing else than a portobello sandwich.

what about a grilled cheese?

Hmmm. Good point. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with meat and more like what kind of pussy eats a veggie sandwich (which, of course, isn't really a sandwich)?

I'm curious who the two people were that don't consider deli sliced meat with cheese a sandwich.

so a piece of chicken between bread is a sandwich, but a ground beef patty between bread is not? wtf people?

It's like saying lasagne isn't pasta

Can't see the poll on mobile, but hamburgers yes, hot dogs no.

When you go to a restaurant, do you order a hamburger sandwich (or a ground beef sandwich)? No, you order a (ham)burger. When you go to bojangles or chick-fil-a do you order a chicken burger? No, you order a chicken sandwich. If you ordered a chicken burger, you'd get ground chicken pressed into a patty and cooked.

It's a specific sandwich. It's just like you don't tell people you bought a Honda car.

Hmmm. Good point. Maybe it doesn't have anything to do with meat and more like what kind of pussy eats a veggie sandwich (which, of course, isn't really a sandwich)?

Idk...I love me a homegrown tomato sammich

Back