• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whiniest ACC fans?

Who are the ACC's whiniest basketball fans?

• Total voters
This is my mindset. unc fans are just arrogant pricks. The classless turtles just complain and cry about how the ACC is out to get them blah blah blah.

We on the other hand only whine when the media does not shine down upon us favorably or our quaterback transfers to another school.

State fans whine everytime Wake beats State in a revenue sport...yes, that includes Men's Basketball.

Last year when Wake was having it's worst season ever..I recall several State fans saying that Wake Basketball was where it belongs..in the cellar.

State fans whine everytime Wake beats State in a revenue sport...yes, that includes Men's Basketball.

Last year when Wake was having it's worst season ever..I recall several State fans saying that Wake Basketball was where it belongs..in the cellar.

As I said in my first post, this poll is really just who you want to slam the most. Funny that apparently some schools never whine, or even more remarkably, are not part of the poll.

Excluding Carolina since that would be a runaway vote and I think we can all agree they're #1.

No point in voting if I cant vote for UNC. This poll would be the only thing I would like to see them win. If you havent heard them whine when the team is down, then you havent heard whining.

The Ga Tech fans might win the poll for the most ignorant fans, not the whiniest. There is a big difference.

If you are protesting the inclusion of your favorite team on this thread, you are providing evidence for your favorite team's inclusion on this thread.

It's about a five way tie at the moment, but Syracuse will be the only choice once they start playing in the ACC.

WTF do Duke fans have to whine about? They're just a bunch of douches.

Maryland fans don't whine. They just lash out.

After the refresher from our game yesterday it's gotta be Maryland. One dude wandered to PP to call us racist for starting a "USA!" chant... on Military Appreciate night. I guess he thought it was directed at Len which would be ironic considering we have 2 foreigners on our team too....

After the refresher from our game yesterday it's gotta be Maryland. One dude wandered to PP to call us racist for starting a "USA!" chant... on Military Appreciate night. I guess he thought it was directed at Len which would be ironic considering we have 2 foreigners on our team too....

Considering what you guys chanted at Vasquez, is it really hard to believe you mouth breathing inbreds at NCSU were chanting something like that at Len?*

*hint - no it's not

State due to their worst in class inferiority complex about everything.

Or VT come tournament time when they fail to get in with a 9-7 ACC record and cupcakes on their OOC schedule.

Or soon to be Syracuse bitching about how North Carolina centric the ACC is with their drama queen coach.

Really, you could make a case for all of them.

Considering what you guys chanted at Vasquez, is it really hard to believe you mouth breathing inbreds at NCSU were chanting something like that at Len?*

*hint - no it's not

Inbreds? LOL You do realize that NC State is located in Raleigh, NC and not West Virginia? Calling NC State fans inbred is just idiotic and not funny.

If you've ever been to a game at ga tech, you' know there is no second place

This. Other fans may be more annoying, but nobody whines more than GT fans. A GT player could run the length of the court without dribbling, and most of their fans would bitch and cry like crazy when the ref calls the travel.

Back