• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whiniest ACC fans?

Who are the ACC's whiniest basketball fans?

• Total voters
I personally witnessed a group of GT students jump on the back of a 70 year old man with a cane after their win vs. Clemson this year. And then try to start a fight with his family when they tried to get him to his feet and get them off of him. NCSU has some terrible fans and some ignorant people that affiliate themselves with the school as "fans" but they have nothing on GT fans.

I personally witnessed a group of GT students jump on the back of a 70 year old man with a cane after their win vs. Clemson this year. And then try to start a fight with his family when they tried to get him to his feet and get them off of him. NCSU has some terrible fans and some ignorant people that affiliate themselves with the school as "fans" but they have nothing on GT fans.

orly.jpg

LOL @ calling GT fans out for being worse than NCSU fans. Calling total bullshit on that story too, sorry brah. :plos:

Back