• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whiniest ACC fans?

Who are the ACC's whiniest basketball fans?

• Total voters
State due to their worst in class inferiority complex about everything.

Or VT come tournament time when they fail to get in with a 9-7 ACC record and cupcakes on their OOC schedule.

Or soon to be Syracuse bitching about how North Carolina centric the ACC is with their drama queen coach.

Really, you could make a case for all of them.

Sorry to let you down, but worst in class inferiority does not apply. As to Vadimitch or however you spell that name, mouth breathing inbred is more appliclable to you personally vs us.

I give props to Probation for a reality post. Given the circumstances, any school is going to bitch. Hell, how many Buzz In, Buzz Out threads do y'all have?

I know I will get slammed on this thread, but damn if I will see us being labeled this when we show up strong in the face of constant beat downs.

This. Other fans may be more annoying, but nobody whines more than GT fans. A GT player could run the length of the court without dribbling, and most of their fans would bitch and cry like crazy when the ref calls the travel.

+1000

For the record, calling state fans inbreds is funny. This joke is standard issue for all ag schools, particularly those with clogging teams.

Sorry to let you down, but worst in class inferiority does not apply. As to Vadimitch or however you spell that name, mouth breathing inbred is more appliclable to you personally vs us.

I give props to Probation for a reality post. Given the circumstances, any school is going to bitch. Hell, how many Buzz In, Buzz Out threads do y'all have?

I know I will get slammed on this thread, but damn if I will see us being labeled this when we show up strong in the face of constant beat downs.

You have been treated much better than a Wake fan jump circle defending on a similar thread on PP would be treated.

You have been treated much better than a Wake fan jump circle defending on a similar thread on PP would be treated.

I can appreciate that analogy and do not dispute it. A major reason whey I enjoy posting over here is the give and take this board affords vs the slam down we at times have as well as over on IC.

I always try to tread lightly as to not wear out my welcome.

I can appreciate that analogy and do not dispute it. A major reason whey I enjoy posting over here is the give and take this board affords vs the slam down we at times have as well as over on IC.

Fair enough. As far as I am concerned, you are always welcomed here.

For the record, calling state fans inbreds is funny. This joke is standard issue for all ag schools, particularly those with clogging teams.

Not to mention the fact that being located in Raleigh means nothing since most of the students aren't from Raleigh.

Considering what you guys chanted at Vasquez, is it really hard to believe you mouth breathing inbreds at NCSU were chanting something like that at Len?*

*hint - no it's not

LOL @ the inbred nonsense. I don't even know what we supposedly chanted at Vasquez.

If it makes you feel better gt was in my top 3 :p

Besides, aren't we more delusional than anything?

and +1 on this.

Which puts us on the periphery of BBQ nirvana!! Make it to Goldsboro and you are there. Hell, I can drive my tractor there and bitch about the N&O slighting us in about an hour.

nicely played.

LOL @ the inbred nonsense. I don't even know what we supposedly chanted at Vasquez.

If it makes you feel better gt was in my top 3 :p

Besides, aren't we more delusional than anything?

You chanted USA, USA, USA at him and had signs calling him a Mexican and saying "Deport Vasquez" ( http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/02/nc_state_fans_chant_usa_at_vas.html )

NCSU combines delusional, little brother syndrom and redneck ugliness in a nearly unmatched cauldron of insanity.

As for GT fans, honestly - 99% of them just know nothing about basketball (and don't really care to, either). It's a football school where some basketball games get played every once in a while. It's mind boggling how little so many people know about the game.

Xavier chanted "U-S-A" while Nikita was taking free throws last year. Didn't seem to bother him (or us).

And State fans are whiners.

Ever been to a game at Georgia Tech bkf? Bet not...

The answer is clearly Maryland. Maryland fans, coaches and administration have been whining for decades longer than Ga. Tech has been in the ACC.

You chanted USA, USA, USA at him and had signs calling him a Mexican and saying "Deport Vasquez" ( http://voices.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/2010/02/nc_state_fans_chant_usa_at_vas.html )

NCSU combines delusional, little brother syndrom and redneck ugliness in a nearly unmatched cauldron of insanity.

As for GT fans, honestly - 99% of them just know nothing about basketball (and don't really care to, either). It's a football school where some basketball games get played every once in a while. It's mind boggling how little so many people know about the game.

The "Deport Vasquez" sign was @ FSU. But NC State fans are still horrible, vile, racist filth. The reason Vasquez hit his eff you three as time expired during his junior year is because of the racist shit that the fans were yelling at him all game.

why can't those fucking nerds figure out what is actually a travel and what they think is a travel.

The "Deport Vasquez" sign was @ FSU. But NC State fans are still horrible, vile, racist filth. The reason Vasquez hit his eff you three as time expired during his junior year is because of the racist shit that the fans were yelling at him all game.

Wow, stunning it it's ignorance.

Back