• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whitehouse

Of Biden saying he is

Because that is your absurd assertion.
I mean he seems at least comfortable treating his son as someone who needs help as an addict, while enforcing policies that make average American's using cocaine felons.

Are you ok with the Biden administrations position on drug legalization/enforcement, because I am certainly not.

And the MSM keeps enabling the criminal Biden family as they do nothing but profit off his positions on government. Meanwhile he won’t even answer questions at any press conference. Nor will his press secretary or other minions he puts out there in his place.
Ah, yes, TCBF that did not divest from their investments and businesses, charged the federal government to stay exclusively at family properties, 18 Chinese patents... expedited ! , 2.5B from the journalist murdering regime. That crime family?

I don’t think he’s happy or “Ok” with his son’s drug use.

Of course he loves his son.

Biden is highly demented and incompetent and his party is at fault for not uniting against him (because there is not a deep bench) long ago to get him out. His wife is also to fault for spousal abuse in not getting Old Joe out of the firing line long ago

Joe Biden is many things, some of which make me absolutely crazy, but you cannot with a straight face tell me he is “highly demented and incompetent.” There is no basis in fact for that assertion. Everyone makes mistakes and misspeaks. Just because you want to think it’s true doesn’t make it objectively so.

I mean he seems at least comfortable treating his son as someone who needs help as an addict, while enforcing policies that make average American's using cocaine felons.

Are you ok with the Biden administrations position on drug legalization/enforcement, because I am certainly not.

Substance use disorder is a disease. Joe loves his son and is supporting him in his recovery.

Having said that, Joe has done a fair amount through the Office of National Drug Policy to refocus on rehab and recovery: https://alcoholstudies.rutgers.edu/...speaks-about-addiction-on-the-national-stage/

I can’t speak to similar actions on the legal/correctional side.

There's a nonzero chance it is Hunter's nose candy. And it just doesn't matter.

The highly corrupt Biden crime syndicate that does illicit deals all over the world, led by Sleepy Joe and Crackhead Hunter

The Criminal Biden Family
Biden Crime Syndicate
The Biden Crime Family
THEE Biden Crime Family

Any others for consideration to send to oan?

And the MSM keeps enabling the criminal Biden family as they do nothing but profit off his positions on government. Meanwhile he won’t even answer questions at any press conference. Nor will his press secretary or other minions he puts out there in his place.

Mmm those the mainstream Republican talking points you were wanting 73deac?

Biden is highly demented and incompetent and his party is at fault for not uniting against him (because there is not a deep bench) long ago to get him out. His wife is also to fault for spousal abuse in not getting Old Joe out of the firing line long ago
This is one of the dumbest things I've seen here in a long time. JHMD and Junebug would be proud. You're a complete fucking loon.

"So I hear Old Joe is not running for office again. I hear his wife told him it was time to retire. What a kitty cat letting a woman tell him what to do. Wimp."
-the ref probably

It's so sad that a fellow American wrote this. It makes me ashamed to be an American.

I think if you want to go political with this it's that the Biden administration seems ok with their staff and family members using cocaine while at the same time maintaining draconian drug policies. In most places possession of just small amounts of cocaine is a felony, this is absolutely insane.

I think you could make an argument that the Biden administration laughing off cocaine in the West Wing is a big deal to family members of people who are currently doing hard time for possession of small amounts of the drug.
This is also insanely stupid and the epitome of BS righteous indignation.

You've proved my point. Make a negative comment about the current administration and it immediately goes to "but Trump has done worse!"
If he wasn't going to win your shitty party's nomination, you might have a semblance of a point here. But, as it stands, you're still a complete fucking moron.

Joe Biden is many things, some of which make me absolutely crazy, but you cannot with a straight face tell me he is “highly demented and incompetent.” There is no basis in fact for that assertion. Everyone makes mistakes and misspeaks. Just because you want to think it’s true doesn’t make it objectively so.
He misspeaks every single day and if that was Trump you and the MSM would be calling him out. He trips and falls many times and MSM makes excuses for him Trump slips ONE time in the wind on slippery steps and the press goes crazy. WTF.
Biden won’t answer any press questions. He snaps at bad questions. He is demented and everybody can see it.

He misspeaks every single day and if that was Trump you and the MSM would be calling him out. He trips and falls many times and MSM makes excuses for him Trump slips ONE time in the wind on slippery steps and the press goes crazy. WTF.
Biden won’t answer any press questions. He snaps at bad questions. He is demented and everybody can see it.
At least everything he says isn’t in the running for “dumbest shit you ever heard” like every time Cheeto Jesus and his supporters.

Back