• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who deserves to have a job?

Kinal and whomever's coached him for the past 1.5 seasons. And Tanner. Beyond that I've got nothing.

Oh and Whitlock. He's trying but is just too hurt to do much.

I think it goes without saying knorr has to go. New DB and LB coaches too.

O- line is doing their job best they can. I respect the job new o-line coach has done.

Last edited:
I wonder if he gets hurt because we run a 3-4 and he weighs about 250 pounds (10 less than reported as if the reported weight was accurate).

What good teams have we beaten since we switched to the 3-4? FSU last year?

Kinal and whomever's coached him for the past 1.5 seasons. And Tanner. Beyond that I've got nothing.

Oh and Whitlock. He's trying but is just too hurt to do much.

Aside from Kinal, special teams is dreadful. Whoever coordinates that is doing a horrible job.

Kinal, TBo, tanner - that's about it. All is all OL hasn't been dreadful.

This is the worst return game I can remember and it hasn't really been a strength aside from a few special return men.

Is there nobody else we could give a shot back there? We seriously run in to one of our own blockers about a third of the time.

Maybe nobody coaches Special Teams because we're too busy co-coordinating something else.

Fire whoever calls the defense (I was screaming for the bubble screen on that late 3rd and 4, it was fucking obvious) and whoever keeps deciding that Lovell should return kicks. Three years of mediocrity. If that.

I mean they have their goddamn backup QB in, who's only thrown bubble screens on short distance plays, and we blitz our nickel safety and leave the slot guy wide open on the most important defensive play of the game. Brian Knorr swallow a fucking shotgun, because my entire section knew what was coming and you still fucked it up.

Good point about Lovell. He's not another Marion. Pathetic that he's still probably our best option.

Fire whoever calls the defense (I was screaming for the bubble screen on that late 3rd and 4, it was fucking obvious) and whoever keeps deciding that Lovell should return kicks. Three years of mediocrity. If that.

I mean they have their goddamn backup QB in, who's only thrown bubble screens on short distance plays, and we blitz our nickel safety and leave the slot guy wide open on the most important defensive play of the game. Brian Knorr swallow a fucking shotgun, because my entire section knew what was coming and you still fucked it up.

I kept waiting for us to jump those bubble screens. They only ran it thirty times, and were throwing slow lollipops out there. Would have been an easy pick 6.

Our blocking on kick returns is beyond atrocious. As far as I can tell, we don't really block anybody.

The defensive scheme today was a complete joke.

Oddly enough, I really don't think Lobo called that bad a game today (and I usually hate him). WR's were awful as a whole, Tanner missed a couple receivers and made one bad error, but otherwise I thought the offense looked OK. We shot ourselves in the foot on offense, and the defense was just plain pitiful. We need a new DC or scheme ASAP.

Our kick return game is pathetic. Both Jackson and Reynolds run to about the 15 and start covering up. Maybe we should put Martin back there because atleast he would run hard.

Back