• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who from next year's class will contribute immediately?

washington's picture on scout.com looks eerily like Tony Woods. I think it's been brought up here before, but just got reminded of it when I checked all of them out again

Bzzz already introduced CMM to Wellman as next year's starting PG. This just so happened to be in front of Fields and Tony.

Bzzz already introduced CMM to Wellman as next year's starting PG. This just so happened to be in front of Fields and Tony.

For real?

Whoa. Source on this?

To answer the question: 100% of those who honor their verbal.

So they are only verbally committed? I bet buzz is counting the hours until they sign. Why the fuck would anyone volunteer for this shit? I am tied to it by graduation.

Wow. Something like this could help explain the lackluster attitude on the court if it happened recently.

What's silly about this CMM stuff is we're only 2 years away from saying the same stuff about TC.

So they are only verbally committed? I bet buzz is counting the hours until they sign. Why the fuck would anyone volunteer for this shit? I am tied to it by graduation.

Pretty sure they have all signed letters of intent.

Why won't Washington see time? The center position seems wide open to me.

We need size. moto isn't big enough to be a PF. He could be 6th man

CMM will play 28 mpg next year.

Devin should play 30 mpg next year.

Moto will play about 20-25 mpg.

Tree will play 10-15mpg.

Gotta love this precision from someone who was telling us TC would be the answer.

Hw won't be anywhere need ready until late in the season. Even he says this.

Carson will be better when he has a bruiser next to him.

From my perspective, an ideal minutes distribution for next season, injuries aside would be something like this:

McKie - 35 mpg
Harris- 35
CMM- 30
Moto- 25
Fischer- 20
Thomas- 20
Carson- 20
Rountree-10
Cavanaugh/Green- 5

Obviously there are a lot of unknowns with the freshmen.

Is that a serious statement about Bz re: CMM?

We need size. moto isn't big enough to be a PF. He could be 6th man

CMM will play 28 mpg next year.

Devin should play 30 mpg next year.

Moto will play about 20-25 mpg.

Tree will play 10-15mpg.

This, except CMM will get north of 30 mins. if he stays out of foul trouble and avoids injury.

It's a little much to expect a freshman PG to play 30 mpg. And I assume TC and Fields transfer in your scenario, IAI?

Back