• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who from next year's class will contribute immediately?

Those guys are actually seniors this year. Ty Walker, Al Farouq, and Tony Woods.

Gotcha, bitch.

BBnAC.png

Ouch

"Is looking like" in June/July is not saying it's the best when the class finished.

People hadn't finished signing yet.

BITCH....

I am going to grab some popcorn and sit back and watch this epic battle between RJ and VT!

Oh snap, RJ owned. No worries, he'll change the facts and re-argue something different. Houdini was not near the escape artist.

There are no facts to change.

In early-mid-July when many people haven't committed, it would be silly to decide who is #1 (unless there is an OCC or KY five of Top 10-which didn't exist that year).

If someone says,"It looks like Prince Fielder is going to sign with the Nats", is that a definitive statement?

Of course it's not....well unless RJ says it and someone can decide what he meant.

I fully understrand that there is a sizable group that will always tell me what I said and meant whether it's true or not.

I also fully understand that there is nothing I can say to convince those who have decided.

lolz spectacular entrapment by vt here. great work.

Somehow I missed this thread, glad I got to see this. Pos rep to you VT, well played. Can someone change the title to let others know what this great thread contains.

Back