• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

Hn7HzZA.jpg

50k ppl on the parkway in Philly

Some great signs

Had a blast

"First they came for the women"
Good grief. What an idiotic sign. No one is gonna round up the women, at least those who are here legally. And even those who are illegal, they'll probably be the last to go, if they are even sent back (which I have my doubts).

Good grief. What an idiotic sign. No one is gonna round up the women, at least those who are here legally. And even those who are illegal, they'll probably be the last to go, if they are even sent back (which I have my doubts).

So there's never been a time in which women have been persecuted?

What's surprising about an anti-woman's right group not being invited to a woman's rights event?

Being pro-life does not equal being anti-woman, and in many instances it was individuals who were made to feel unwelcome. Also, why did they invite a Muslim group that opposes abortion. Why was that acceptable?

Just like these people got over it back in 08?

2na096f.png
[/IMG]

This is horseshit and you know it. Most conservatives just went about their business after Obama was elected. You were once a Republican. Did you or any of your Republican friends protest Obama? No? Case closed.

Stop being an ignoramus Bob. If Trump had actually showed a little remorse after being caught on video admitting he likes grabbing women by the pussy without their consent... I doubt we'd be seeing much of this today.

Back