• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who has a Wife or Daughter going to the Woman's March on Washington?

This is horseshit and you know it. Most conservatives just went about their business after Obama was elected. You were once a Republican. Did you or any of your Republican friends protest Obama? No? Case closed.

Hahaha oh my god you can't be serious. The Tea Party says hello. And no I didn't march with them but unfortunately I worked with many of those groups to help them organize because it was a part of my job.

25sworr.png

Same here in Boston. Have seen people on Facebook who never post on anything political share photos of the March.

Yeah. I have friends I thought were apolitical or conservative showing their support.

What's sad is this enthusiasm is 3 months late

So sad. Liberals got complacent.

I wish he was wrong but he's not. What are pro-life folks doing for women's rights or even to make it easier to raise a kid?

Hahaha oh my god you can't be serious. The Tea Party says hello. And no I didn't march with them but unfortunately I worked with many of those groups to help them organize because it was a part of my job.

25sworr.png

You know this is disingenuous. The day after the inauguration, did we see "millions of people" (allegedly), all over the country, protesting Obama. No. Will you be honest and admit that? The Tea Party types protested against a whole host of things. These folks protesting today, it's Trump they're whining about. Too bad, they lost. Actually, thank goodness they lost.

Conservatives are losers that grab power by disenfranchising people and with the sham democracy of the EC. Pathetic.

It's no wonder there's never been a conservative march in the modern era.

You know this is disingenuous. The day after the inauguration, did we see "millions of people" (allegedly), all over the country, protesting Obama. No. Will you be honest and admit that? The Tea Party types protested against a whole host of things. These folks protesting today, it's Trump they're whining about. Too bad, they lost. Actually, thank goodness they lost.

It's a pretty simple equation Bob. Approval ratings. Obama was inaugurated with what a 70%+ approval rating. Trump has a 35%.

Being anti baby killing is not hateful towards women. If you're against abortion, it's not because you think god told you to, it's not because you hate women, it's because you think abortion is killing a baby. No one in their right mind would support baby killing. Obviously, reasonable people can disagree on whether it is killing a baby, but this woman hating nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Being anti baby killing is not hateful towards women. If you're against abortion, it's not because you think god told you to, it's not because you hate women, it's because you think abortion is killing a baby. No one in their right mind would support baby killing. Obviously, reasonable people can disagree on whether it is killing a baby, but this woman hating nonsense is just that, nonsense.
You don't find it hypocritical for you to make that call as a dude that can never get pregnant?

I will heed the words of Yoda and not give in to anger. You Trump haters know not what you do.

You don't find it hypocritical for you to make that call as a dude that can never get pregnant?

I've never raped anyone but I have an opinion on that as well. It's wrong. People who rape are no good.

Well yea. There are lots better examples of the GOP hating women.

My post was a response to imthecaptain's last two posts, not posting about the GOP in general. but I'd like to hear your examples of the GOP hating women

It's the same dumb logic as you can't think a coach is bad if you're not a coach etc etc

An attempt to shut people up by suggesting their thoughts on a subject are without merit. Not saying that is what buckets was trying to do, but that's the purpose of that argument.

Back