• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is the coolest person in the world right now?

seventwofour

Reaction score
Based on society's definition of cool (which I guess the point of this thread is to debate that), who would you say is the coolest person in the world right now? I'm looking more for who you think the most people would answer is the coolest person (lowest common denominator type shit), not necessarily who you personally think is the coolest, though I guess that would be interesting as well.

My initial answer was Jay-Z. The Throne was a big success, he's married to arguably the most desirable woman in the entertainment business, he's got many successful business ventures and lots of money, he's part owner of an NBA team, and he's close to, maybe at the, top of the coolest music genre out there right now.

buckets easily

Richard Branson maybe?

most-interesting-man-240.jpg

Channing Fucking Tatum.

Or Chris Momjamming Hemsworth.

Or Michael Jammerbonking Fassbender

His role in CarnieVille as "deputy" will bring him back to the public eye in a way that would make Robert Downey Jr. jealous.

My initial reaction was Neal deGrasse Tyson, but I don't think he fits the parameters given.

jay-z or JT. I think JT has more going for him than Gosling, but that is close.

Brian Williams

also maybe Gosling, Novak, Rory, Colbert, Harden, Hamilton, Michelle Obama. they're all pretty cool IMO

Back