• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who is the coolest person in the world right now?

Jesus: Please, Father, let me go back down for just a few weeks. Please, please, please.

God: Would you quit whining?

Jesus: Don't you remember I got crucified for you? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT FUCKING HURT??!!??

God: It's been 2,000 years, why now all of a sudden?

Jesus: (looks down, takes a deep breath)

God: Come on, son. You can tell me.

Jesus: (looks back up, takes another deep breath) I really want a handjob from Pat Sajak.

God: (slaps Jesus in the face) SAJAK IS NOT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING WHORE, CHRIST!

If its the world thats voting I would say Becks has still got it. That dude has some insane mass appeal even now.

Just saw Beckham doing a Burger King commercial recently. Believe that's an automatic disqualification.

What's Fessbaum's story? I recognize him from a couple movies but what makes him such a boss?

I'm biased but Cam Newton is pretty cool, as well as Timberlake, James Franco, Adam Levine (I don't particularly like him but the dude slays super models non-stop), and Wilmer Valderrama (hosted the groundbreaking show "yo momma" and has hooked it with almost EVERY hot babe in hollywood). As a duo, I think Rob Dyrdek and Big Black are pretty bauce sauce.

What's Fessbaum's story? I recognize him from a couple movies but what makes him such a boss?

I'm biased but Cam Newton is pretty cool, as well as Timberlake, James Franco, Adam Levine (I don't particularly like him but the dude slays super models non-stop), and Wilmer Valderrama (hosted the groundbreaking show "yo momma" and has hooked it with almost EVERY hot babe in hollywood). As a duo, I think Rob Dyrdek and Big Black are pretty bauce sauce.

Dude then what was with that Maroon Five poster in your living room?

Beckham is disqualified for having a woman's voice imo

Dyrdek is pretty bawse. If i had his money i would totally do the same stupid shit all the time just cause i could

Was the question "who was the coolest person in the world in 2008?" This shows me that you are not cool.

buckets, Fassbender is only 35, and has only done very good movies, perhaps the worst of which was X-Men First Class, which was pretty solid.

He was great in Inglorious Basterds and was also in bro-hits, 300 and even Band of Brothers for an ep. He also just exudes #swag.

Speaking of Tatum, did anybody else see the rumor that GI Joe 2 didn't just get pushed back from this summer to convert to 3D, but because his character was originally killed off and they decided to go back and add scenes because he's blown up this year.

My list in no order:
Cam
Jay-Z
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Fassbender
Jon Hamm

Speaking of Tatum, did anybody else see the rumor that GI Joe 2 didn't just get pushed back from this summer to convert to 3D, but because his character was originally killed off and they decided to go back and add scenes because he's blown up this year.

My list in no order:
Cam
Jay-Z
Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Fassbender
Jon Hamm

While playing cornhole this weekend I was liberally dropping the "this is the not FUCKING around crew" line from the Town.

Was the question "who was the coolest person in the world in 2008?" This shows me that you are not cool.

I would have the same reaction if someone else had posted my list but I think a little research will show otherwise.

The correct answer is probably Beckham, because the world is obsessed with soccer.

If we're ignoring athletes from commie sports, then I think you have to toss Downey Jr into the conversation.

If we're talking footie, my vote goes to THE SPECIAL ONE

Mourinho_CSKA_Moscow_05042010_2.jpg

Back